Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great BWFC related merchandise!

+2
MartinBWFC
Norpig
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Great BWFC related merchandise! Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got a great t-shirt from Jones the shirt recently (the 2001 one) and asked him if he could do one for the iconic Normid kit from 1988. Well he duly obliged and it looks great!
I've ordered a t-shirt and mug and said i would spread the word, have a look on the link below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:59 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Got a great t-shirt from Jones the shirt recently (the 2001 one) and asked him if he could do one for the iconic Normid kit from 1988. Well he duly obliged and it looks great!
I've ordered a t-shirt and mug and said i would spread the word, have a look on the link below

No disrespect pal, but they are horrendous.

3Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:09 pm

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

£13 for a mug. If only I was funnier I could make a joke about you must be a mug to pay that.

4Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Miserable buggers, as my Gran would have said, if you have nothing nice to say, say nowt  Very Happy

5Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:25 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just when I thought my mug collection was finished......

6Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:52 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was surprised that you didn't jump in this thread as soon as Norpig posted it up! Very Happy

7Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:02 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I was surprised that you didn't jump in this thread as soon as Norpig posted it up! Very Happy
I was tempted. Stick a BWFC logo on almost anything and there's a pretty good chance muggins will buy it.
My worst buy has been the silver salt & pepper shakers. Look nice, but neither salt nor pepper will come out of the holes.

8Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:46 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got another mug that i think is great. It's from a guy called minty and can do various strips on a mug or a print

9Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like it. Shame he's not wearing slippers. Razz

10Great BWFC related merchandise! Empty Re: Great BWFC related merchandise! Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:38 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My BWFC/Atletico Madrid mug has recently been put in a display cabinet as the missus finds it amusing to let her mates drink tea out of it. Words were said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum