Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-2 Villa - Bolton Relegated!

+9
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Sluffy
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
karlypants
wessy
MartinBWFC
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Parky has experience of getting teams promoted from League one, Bolton being one of them.  He may be given a chance to repeat this again

I really, really hope not.

This club needs a new man at the helm and a new brand of football.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The style certainly has to change. I couldn't have endured much more of the dross we've served up this season.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think he needs to go.

I've greatly admired his behaviour and demeaner for the last three years and think he's possibly been the best manager since Allardyce's time with his promotion and first season survival in the Championship, whilst having no money at all available to him (Magennis being his only signing that a transfer fee was paid) but he is clearly mired in negative/defensive team selection mode.

Of course you will be forced to defend against better teams but he's constantly reject the few opportunities he's had to put out more positive attacking sides when not only when he's had the chance but possibly much more importantly when we were in desperate need of the points.

Maybe his hands have been partly or even significantly tied from above but with Anderson now gone the spotlight on his deficiencies as a manager will be no longer hidden behind the 'no money to sack him' theory and clearly his brand of football has become unpalatable for those who actually pay to go and watch it.

New owners tend to bring in their own people anyway (and I still have my doubts that Bassini is only the front for the real people who pull the strings), so maybe Parky will see out the season and be replaced early in the summer to allow the new broom to sign players to fit into his style of game management.

Maybe there might be an opportunity for Parky to return and do good things for Bradford.

Whatever happens I wish him luck.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I bloody hope not. Enough is enough. He's done well for us when we were in League 1, but the times, and players, have changed. Fresh start all round, if we can.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hope he does move on somewhere else

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cant we get an artificial intelligence computer manager capable of trillions of tactical calculations in a nanosecond, that can still be capable of drawing out the formation each game like a bingo machine? It wont need paying, which suits most football club owners at the macron.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum