Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now? - Tuncay AND Klasnic

+6
JonnyRandom
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tuncay back in Turkey -

Bursaspor have signed Tuncay Sanli on a three-year contact.

The Turkish international forward has agreed terms with Bursaspor and is expected to start training with the team later this week.

The 30-year-old forward was a free agent after being released by Wolfsburg this summer.

Tuncay joined Wolfsburg from Stoke City for €5.2 millon in January 2011. The experienced Turkish international spent last season on loan with Premiership outfit Bolton Wanderers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...and Klasnic back in Germany -

Former Bolton Wanderers striker Ivan Klasnic has signed a one-year contract with Mainz after being linked with Deportivo La Coruna and Liverpool.

Klasnic was available on a free transfer after leaving Bolton at the end of last season following the club's relegation from the Premier League.

He was mooted as a target for Queens Park Rangers and Sheffield Wednesday over the summer, while reports in Spain claimed Deportivo were hoping to snap up the Croatian.

Speculation also suggested Liverpool were considering Klasnic as an option to strengthen their attack following the failure to bring in a replacement for Andy Carroll before the transfer deadline.

However, the former Werder Bremen forward has opted for a return to the Bundesliga after agreeing a season-long deal with Mainz.

Flattering

"I had a bunch of enquiries, but the chance to play in the Bundesliga for Mainz was the most flattering from my point of view," Klasnic told the club's official website.

"Moving to Mainz will also be a boost for me in my private life as it will enable me to have a shorter distance to my daughter. My daughter lives in Hamburg.

"I will soon catch up my fitness deficit with regular training. I will be ready to play regular first-team football for Mainz as soon as possible."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't worry we still have Ngog - well done Mr Coyle!

Rolling Eyes

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it true that NRC still has no club to go to ?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It is indeed, lost in the wilderness.

Surprised nobody has picked NRC up, he was our best and I use that word in the loosest term, player last season.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

no need for NCR...we have Pratts & Mavies for 10 minutes per game.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harsh to judge Ngog before he's played in the Champ.

lets wait and see what he does.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Harsh to judge Ngog before he's played in the Champ.

lets wait and see what he does.

I think n'gog could be very useful this season. Someone to hold up the ball and not just head it on into nobody

I think we need N'gog back ASAP. I've got a feeling he'll do well at this level, let's face it he can't do any worse than what's we've been seeing recently.

His slow rehabilitation is a good example of our poor medical team I'd say.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't diss the medics!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What possible reason can anyone have to think Ngog will be any good?

Apart from being another injury prone ponce, his Bolton career has been shite. The drop in leagues hasn't improved anyone else, why will Ngog be any different?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha might be right on this one ..... but give the lad a season. Save to say he has had no service at all in his time here. You will have to admit he has more pace than SKD ....that alone is somat.

As for Tuncay I'm stumped ..... never given a proper chance..... Klasnic looks like Pele compared to SKD but again.....nobody absolutely nobody including Robin Van Persie can get our big donkey out of my team..... as you can tell....I'm baffled most of the time.

terenceanne wrote:Natasha might be right on this one ..... but give the lad a season. Save to say he has had no service at all in his time here. You will have to admit he has more pace than SKD ....that alone is somat.

You're right, if Coyle does continue with 4-5-1 I'd prefer to have N'gog up top that SKD. Let's give him a chance, knowing our luck he will continue to be shite but may as well try.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've said this a few times on here but I believe Ngog is the first choice striker at the club.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I've said this a few times on here but I believe Ngog is the first choice striker at the club.

Injury prone ponce.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Natasha might be right on this one ..... but give the lad a season. Save to say he has had no service at all in his time here. You will have to admit he has more pace than SKD ....that alone is somat.

As for Tuncay I'm stumped ..... never given a proper chance..... Klasnic looks like Pele compared to SKD but again.....nobody absolutely nobody including Robin Van Persie can get our big donkey out of my team..... as you can tell....I'm baffled most of the time.

In both cases...wages.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I certainly have reservations about our medical staff. It seems to take ages for our players to recover from injury. Holden is a prime example. Still in America and not due back in England until the end of September.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum