Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chung-Yong Lee.

+4
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Chung-Yong Lee. Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's happened to him? Do you think his poor performances are down to nerves or lack of match fitness or a mixture of the two.

Can you see him ever recapturing his best form, on his day he can take most defences apart! We desperately need his bit of class in games.

2Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:25

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

"Maybe" is the answer ...... I said all along that relying on a player after a long term injury is daft ......hence Holden ....our savior.

Not many come back at the top of their form.......can anybody think of one who did?

To boot we don't really know if chungy was a flash in the pan ....same with Stu.

It's a bonus if these two come back.... don't plan a team around them.

3Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor nervy, defending always has an effect on forwards as they've got one eye on what's happening behind them. Lee will buck up when the defence is sorted.

4Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 16:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he's been particularly bad.

he's not been his usual self, I.E impacting the game but he's not (from what i've seen) been making mistake after mistake or missing sitters.

he's just struggled to get into the game.

for all the noise Coyle makes about wingers he really doesn't utilise them, Eagles, who's been good, tends to drift inside and make plays from there, LCY rarely commits defenders and tends to look for the full back overlapping.

teams that use wingers like Spurs sometimes do have them hug the touchline for the majority of the game and use them as the number one out-ball 9/10.

5Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 20:42

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster: you are talking football tactics ..... this is not allowed anywhere around BWFC ... OC read somat in a book once about tactics but then left the book in a taxi in Glasgow. jocolor

6Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 20:57

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lee will be after a move back to the top flight in january IMO and I honestly don't think we will see the best out of him again to be honest.

Which could explain why he hasn't looked great so far.

7Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could it be, shock horror, that he isn't that good? People forget that he was pisspoor during the last few months of the 2010/11 season and often found himself on the bench.

8Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He certainly hasn't been the same since he has returned from his injury. It doesn't bode well for Holden.

9Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 22:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Could it be, shock horror, that he isn't that good? People forget that he was pisspoor during the last few months of the 2010/11 season and often found himself on the bench.

But he is good when you put things in perspective, which you don't.

You want every winger to have the pace of Agbonlahor, the skill of Ronaldo and the crossing ability of Beckham.

10Chung-Yong Lee. Empty Re: Chung-Yong Lee. Thu Sep 06 2012, 22:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Skip to 1.10 Mins - Always concened me watching that attempt at crossbar challenge

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum