Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No. 1 the day you were born

+7
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
TheHateCamel
bwfc71
Dunkels King
largehat
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No. 1 the day you were born Empty No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 00:38

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Find out here: http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1

Elvis Presley was number one the day I was born, which makes me sound older than I am, but it was a re-issue. I'm very pleased about that, Elvis was The King and I enjoy his music very much. My favourite Elvis songs are Suspicious Minds, An American Trilogy, Heartbreak Hotel and Blue Moon of Kentucky.

Who was at the top of the UK singles charts the day you were born?

Was it someone good like Elvis, or someone shit like Brotherhood of Man or Public Enemy?

2No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:15

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The Byrds with Mr Tambourine Man for me which is considerably better than my wife managed with some shit from Engelbert Humperdink.

3No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hey Girl Don't Bother Me by The Tams was Number 1 on my birthday 41 years ago (- 9 days)

4No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 10:26

This ole house by Shakin Stevens was number 1 when I was born. One of my alltime favourite songs Laughing .

5No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 11:00

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Large Hat! Public Enemy are awesome, but it was indeed Brotherhood Of Man with save all your kisses. The shame!

6No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 13:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sealed With A Kiss - Jason Donovan

Never heard of it.

7No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 13:43

aaron_bwfc wrote:Sealed With A Kiss - Jason Donovan

Never heard of it.

8No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 13:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Thanks, I feel much better for that experience. Very Happy

9No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 14:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ha, ha, aaron, I remember when that came out. Another horror from Stock. Aitken and Waterman. That's a bad number one pal.

10No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 15:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Top this: "Hey Jude - The Beatles"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 16:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just called to say i love you, Stevie Wonder.

12No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 16:19

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor

Maybe this should be played in the dressing room before the players went out on to the field.

13No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 17:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Three awesome ones there. I didn't mention which Elvis song mine was, it was 'Way Down'.

14No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 17:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Please Don't Go - KWS

15No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 22:04

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The Troggs - With a girl like you

16No. 1 the day you were born Empty Re: No. 1 the day you were born Thu Sep 06 2012, 22:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Get Off Of My Cloud - The Rolling Stones
Very happy with that one, great tune.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum