Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THUGS: "journalist" Owen Jones attacked by "far right"

+2
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible, apparently he was attacked by far right thugs.

No arrests yet so we don't know who actually did it but the Corbyn outriders have spent the last 48 hours in meltdown mode.

Including John McDonnell. Ha ha. 

Also he's not a journalist. But that's by the by.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

So you think it is funny that someone has been assaulted.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If you had seen his interview after the attack, he didn't seem particularly bothered himself. Still, as a certain Mr Barnum said, there's no such thing as bad publicity, and its given the Lefties a bigger drum to bang, hasn't it ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:So you think it is funny that someone has been assaulted.

Must have missed where I said it was funny but I'm sure you'll enlighten me.

Certainly not as funny as Owen found it when right wing figures were being pelted with milkshakes. In fact he encouraged it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those milkshakes can be nasty. Someone came at me with a chocolate one last year, but I managed to disarm him. 
THUGS: "journalist" Owen Jones attacked by "far right" Chocolate-shake-for-baby-1

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:If you had seen his interview after the attack, he didn't seem particularly bothered himself. Still, as a certain Mr Barnum said, there's no such thing as bad publicity, and its given the Lefties a bigger drum to bang, hasn't it ?

Have you not noticed that all the violent and sometimes fatal attacks on politicians come from right wing thugs?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:If you had seen his interview after the attack, he didn't seem particularly bothered himself. Still, as a certain Mr Barnum said, there's no such thing as bad publicity, and its given the Lefties a bigger drum to bang, hasn't it ?

Have you not noticed that all the violent and sometimes fatal attacks on politicians come from right wing thugs?
This is very true. The left, in general try to humiliate. The right have a far more sinister intent.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Those milkshakes can be nasty. Someone came at me with a chocolate one last year, but I managed to disarm him. 
THUGS: "journalist" Owen Jones attacked by "far right" Chocolate-shake-for-baby-1

Missing the point. Suggesting that any political figure is fair game appeals to the true nutters in society. Left and right.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Even if that were true. Does it mean attacks on right wing figures should be encouraged?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

xmiles wrote:

I'd rather be hit by a right wing thug than a left wing thug.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen can be very annoying. Might not be a targeted hit, but just the usual early morning fracas that takes place on any high street these days.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It is a slide towards Fascism.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:It is a slide towards Fascism.

Only the left wish to ban free speech.

There are tits on both sides of the debate - no point denying that.

Equating a milkshake with being jumped is pretty soft in my opinion though.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
sunlight wrote:It is a slide towards Fascism.

Only the left wish to ban free speech.

Its the right wing that speeches the nasty stuff.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:There are tits on both sides of the debate - no point denying that.

Equating a milkshake with being jumped is pretty soft in my opinion though.

I didn't. I said high profile figures encouraging this sort of behaviour appeals the worst in society.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I honestly don't see the point of throwing anything at an MP. Certainly not a perfectly good milkshake.

You hit them at the ballot box.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum