Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrible business in France.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terrible business in France. Empty Terrible business in France. Thu Sep 06 2012, 11:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like there is a psychopathic snail scoffer armed to his teeth, roaming around the French Alps. Another nutcase in the Anders Brevik mould.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198777/French-Alps-shooting-Girl-4-ALIVE-bodies-British-family-gunned-near-Lake-Annecy.html

2Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Thu Sep 06 2012, 13:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't imagine what this will do to the 4 year old mentally, something like 2 hours she was left under her families bodies.

3Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Thu Sep 06 2012, 14:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't imagine what this will do to the 4 year old mentally, something like 2 hours she was left under her families bodies.

According to the news hse lay in the car over night - approx 8 hours!!!!

Absolutely shocking!

4Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Thu Sep 06 2012, 16:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just witnessed some French copper being grilled by the French media as to why it took them 8 hours to find the 4 year old girl in the car. According to him they didn't want to compromise the ballistics investigation by opening the car doors because some of the windows had cracks made by the bullets.

Disgraceful. It's a sad day when forensics are more important than human life.

5Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Fri Sep 07 2012, 10:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The plot thickens! It turns out the male victim was an Iraqi engineer who was known to the intelligence services and was put on Special Branch surveillance during the second World war. I may have jumped the gun in castigating the snail scoffers when Shin Beth are the more likely suspects.

6Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Fri Sep 07 2012, 11:19

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

RT, second world war or second gulf war ?

7Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Fri Sep 07 2012, 12:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

From what I saw on the news last night it sounds like it was a professional hit, all shot point blank in the head.

8Terrible business in France. Empty Re: Terrible business in France. Fri Sep 07 2012, 14:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:RT, second world war or second gulf war ?

Oops, please forgive my senior moment. I meant the second Gulf war.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum