Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Have you got your Winter Hill's on?

Have you got your Winter Hill's on?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Wed Oct 02 2019, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

2Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Wed Oct 02 2019, 17:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I like the look of them, Sluffy. They could pass for off road slippers.

I'm getting a pair when they come out. Oct 11th I think.

3Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Wed Oct 02 2019, 20:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're horrible

4Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Wed Oct 02 2019, 22:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:They're horrible
You'll change your tune when the hipsters start wearing them. Cool

5Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Wed Oct 02 2019, 22:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't really make my mind up on them if they look good or bad.

They remind me of a 90's style. They have the retro look.

6Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Wed Oct 02 2019, 22:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Look comfy, that's the main thing.

7Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 01:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Good for gardening or taking the dog for a walk in the dark

8Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 08:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're £160 aren't they? I'll stick with my ever growing collection of Gazelles thanks.

9Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 08:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:They're £160 aren't they?
Christ! Shocked

10Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 08:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Even i won't pay that for trainers and i have an obsession with Adidas trainers

11Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 10:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Its a bloody stupid name if your not a Bolton supporter, or from the area.

12Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 10:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:They're £160 aren't they? I'll stick with my ever growing collection of Gazelles thanks.
I've changed my mind. Shocked

13Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 12:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I'll get a pair but i wont wear them i worked on that transmmiter many years ago had a reet good shag up there with a bird called mo who i took along from the office good times.

14Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Thu Oct 03 2019, 13:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@Angry Dad wrote:I'll get a pair but i wont wear them i worked on that transmmiter many years ago had a reet good shag up there with a bird called mo who i took along from the office good time
I hope you remembered to bring her back  Very Happy

15Have you got your Winter Hill's on? Empty Re: Have you got your Winter Hill's on? on Fri Oct 04 2019, 01:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:I'll get a pair but i wont wear them i worked on that transmmiter many years ago had a reet good shag up there with a bird called mo who i took along from the office good times.

...not according to Mo...
@Mo wrote:Now you are tellin more lies Becase am never spoken to angry dad before. Ask him if don't blive me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum