Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Fifa 20

Fifa 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fifa 20 Empty Fifa 20 on Sun Oct 06 2019, 16:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just got the “new” Fifa game, now waiting for 8gb download before I can play it...

I know it’ll be the same as all the others but I do like playing ultimate teams

2Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Mon Oct 07 2019, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My son wants this this as well but has asked for NBA20 first as he is into basketball at the moment. Bit pricey to get both at once!

3Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Mon Oct 07 2019, 09:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Quite a few negative reviews on this game with people saying thet EA have released a broken game.

At around 50 quid for it, it's not acceptable IMO.

EA have become lazy especiallly with the Sims franchise releasing games that have far too many bugs in it etc.

4Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 19:46

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
There is an option on it to take bungs. I got fairly rich taking back-handers for buying players that were rubbish, for my club, for a lot higher than they were worth.
I did it so often though that I got lapse and started boasting about how you can flout the transfer regulations.
Top and bottom of it was I got caught and ended up having to spend seven hours in front of the FA`s ethics committee.
I had to spend all my money on property in Spain and Portugal.

5Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 19:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:There is an option on it to take bungs. I got fairly rich taking back-handers for buying players that were rubbish, for my club, for a lot higher than they were worth.
I did it so often though that I got lapse and started boasting about how you can flout the transfer regulations.
Top and bottom of it was I got caught and ended up having to spend seven hours in front of the FA`s ethics committee.
I had to spend all my money on property in Spain and Portugal

This didn't happen with Subbuteo.


Fifa 20 Subb11

6Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 20:07

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
My brother had subbuteo, it was a superb game. He had a scoreboard and a crowd too. If only the computer simulations on fifa could mix with the physical interraction of Subbuteo. With real floodlights and atmosphere.

7Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 20:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
My grandson wants it along with the new Wanderers shirt and a trip to Lincoln.

Doesn't realise i'm just a poor old pensioner  Shocked

8Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:My grandson wants it along with the new Wanderers shirt and a trip to Lincoln.

Doesn't realise i'm just a poor old pensioner  Shocked

Jesus! He doesn't want much eh?

Then again, spoil him if you can afford it. He will love you for it! Smile

9Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 21:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:My brother had subbuteo, it was a superb game. He had a scoreboard and a crowd too. If only the computer simulations on fifa could mix with the physical interraction of Subbuteo. With real floodlights and atmosphere.
My brother and I had the floodlights, and we built our own stadium around the pitch. Unfortunately, once we'd built it we couldn't get near the players to play the game.
We had to dismantle it every time we wanted to play a match.
My dad also had a terrible habit of standing on the players. I'm sure he did it on purpose.
He also ruined our ProShot golf game, by cutting a shoe insole out of the sponge putting green to take the pressure off his corn.
He showed no remorse whatsoever.

10Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 21:28

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Yeah you're right Karly but not the Lincoln trip.

11Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 22:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:My grandson wants it along with the new Wanderers shirt and a trip to Lincoln.

Doesn't realise i'm just a poor old pensioner  Shocked

If he can wait until Xmas, the games usually drop in price...

12Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 22:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Good idea, he was mithering for a shirt on Monday.it can get a bit expensive football nowadays what with parking programme and a walk round the shop.

When I was his age I could walk to Burnden  and back and need about 9 pence to stand on The Embankment  Very Happy

13Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 22:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:Good idea, he was mithering for a shirt on Monday.it can get a bit expensive football nowadays what with parking programme and a walk round the shop.

When I was his age I could walk to Burnden  and back and need about 9 pence to stand on The Embankment  Very Happy
We used to stand up there. Got a great view of the Frank Worthy goal.
Hot orange at HT. Lovely.

14Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 22:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
With the pair of you talking like that, it brought a smile to my face.

Shsme its not like that anymore.

15Fifa 20 Empty Re: Fifa 20 on Tue Oct 08 2019, 23:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:With the pair of you talking like that, it brought a smile to my face.

Shsme its not like that anymore.
Happy days KP.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum