Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy V reality

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy V reality Empty Academy V reality Sun Sep 09 2012, 02:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ok the academy seem to be going great guns, so why are the first team 1 place above relegation, answer clueless Coyle and his band of idiots, if you were club chairman, would you not look at said stats, and think WTF, I fear Gartside has let pride rule over practicallity, because Coyle should have been dismissed in the summer

2Academy V reality Empty Re: Academy V reality Sun Sep 09 2012, 08:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Ok the academy seem to be going great guns, so why are the first team 1 place above relegation, answer clueless Coyle and his band of idiots, if you were club chairman, would you not look at said stats, and think WTF, I fear Gartside has let pride rule over practicallity, because Coyle should have been dismissed in the summer

Have you been smoking crack? What has the performance of the academy got to do with the first team?

3Academy V reality Empty Re: Academy V reality Sun Sep 09 2012, 13:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think his point is that we don't seem to feed the young 'uns through the system. We nuture, pay them a salary and then get rid.

Was it fat boy Nolan who was the last to come all the way through? I can't remember.

Look at Riley today .....came on for a game ....looked decent enough.....injured ....now we play anybody barre him at right back......go figure.

4Academy V reality Empty Re: Academy V reality Sun Sep 09 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I think his point is that we don't seem to feed the young 'uns through the system. We nuture, pay them a salary and then get rid.

Was it fat boy Nolan who was the last to come all the way through? I can't remember.

Look at Riley today .....came on for a game ....looked decent enough.....injured ....now we play anybody barre him at right back......go figure.

Coyle is an idiot, but isn't it more likely these academy players just aren't good enough - I can't think of many players that have been kicked out of the academy and gone on to be great players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum