Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid interview questions

+7
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
TheHateCamel
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Stupid interview questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid interview questions Mon Sep 10 2012, 23:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:that image appears on "the internets top 30 ugly people" list.

some honour RT.

Just because I am ugly, it doesn't make me a bad person. When I was a young kid, dirty old men used to give me big bags of toffees just to get me out of their car.

22Stupid interview questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid interview questions Mon Sep 10 2012, 23:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mike Gatting was facing up to the legendary Malcolm Marshall, he attempted to hook but was rather slow on the ball and the ball made direct contact with his nose.

Sadly for Gatt, part of the bridge of his nose became embedded in the ball. Not a pretty sight. Obviously Gatt was in a bad way and the state of the pitch wasn't too good either with all the blood and gore on it.

Marshall enquired as to how he was and picked the ball up. He saw Gatt's nose in his cricket ball, decided he could not continue with the ball and threw it to the far side of Sabina Park.

On that note, Gatt left the ground. A few days later at a press conference, an English journalist asked him (looking like a giant panda) "where did it hit you Mike?"....

Stupid interview questions - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSFdzIG7maL5HJEmrRdA0V51FdJCzmYWiolXyR0XFozhN3VmDZ

23Stupid interview questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid interview questions Tue Sep 11 2012, 09:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm also in a position were I Interview people from time to time...

Now im not stupid enough to think anybody works for any other reason than money... if you didn't have to do it you wouldn't.

many times ive been asked (and had to ask) the most STUPID interview question EVER!

... why do you want to work for (insert company name)?

The truthful answer to this would be - ''for money, why the fuck else?''

But instead you have to pretend that you REALLY give a shit about the company you either already work for and are being interviewed for a promotion, want to move to a different company for - more money or are currently unemployed and want a job as its more money than being on the dole...

You have to come up with a paragraph full of corporate bullshit and Doublespeak that sounds good. A few times I've wished people would be honest with me and say ''well, If im honest, I dont find the fact that the company is at the forefront of paper-clip technology exciting at all, I simply want you to put more money in my account at the end of the month than I previously had, in return il give you my experience and skills and do the job properly''

(I dont work for a paper-clip company by the way)

Another one, when you have a customer facing role is to ask ''describe great customer service'' - give examples... pointless, you just make up a story! Again, im of the belief that people really DON'T give a shit about the companies customers - they are nice to them because they are getting paid to be...

24Stupid interview questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid interview questions Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I had a job interview in Manchester this afternoon. One of the questions the interviewer asked me was to describe myself in five words.

Know-it-all, wanker, bellend, dickhead, tosser?

That's more than five words. Failed on maths!

25Stupid interview questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid interview questions Tue Sep 11 2012, 13:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went for a job on a farm. The farmer asked me, " Can you use a fork ? "

I replied, " Of course, what time is dinner ?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum