Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weight Watchers

+3
Cajunboy
Norpig
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Weight Watchers Empty Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 17:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope everyone is watching what they eat. Being stuck in the house it's so easy to pile on the pounds.
I'm not really eating set meals, but snacking throughout the day. It stops me piling the plate with pie and chips.
Mind you, I'm a bugger for things like TUC cheese sandwich, and Hula Hoops, and they can disappear at an alarming rate if I'm not kept in check.
Porridge at breakfast is my only nod to normality. After that its tea and snacks for the rest of the day. Tragically, I've run out of Tunnock's Tea Cakes. Sad

2Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 17:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone right off my food Bonce.

I haven't really eaten anything in the last 3-4 days. My mood is very up and down with all this shite that's going on.

I've drunk enough booze to sink a battlehip though!

3Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 18:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think i've probably lost a couple of pounds as we have to make our food last longer than normal. Can't even get a delivery slot at Tesco's until 14th April and then its only 80 items allowed.

Once our self isolation ends then we can at least go and pick up some essentials.

4Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 18:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I've gone right off my food Bonce.

I haven't really eaten anything in the last 3-4 days. My mood is very up and down with all this shite that's going on.

I know just how you feel about the booze.

It's so easy to think I'll just have a small drop of that Jack Daniels or whatever is your poison. I bought a rather expensive bottle of Calvados the other day from Ocado, it's going down at an alarming rate. Then there is the beer and wine.

Obviously I'm not going out for   visits to my favourite pubs for a meal and glass of red, so it's very tempting when your at home to have the odd extra tipple.

5Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 18:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP, I'm worried about you. Please try to eat more, even if you don't want to.

This thing will pass eventually, you'll be back behind the bins before you know it.

6Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 20:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

This thing will pass eventually, you'll be back behind the bins before you know it.

Thanks Nat and you are right.

I'm just starting to see straight after my booze binge and just had a shower and feel alive again!

You will be first in the queue I hope behind Bargain Booze! Very Happy

7Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 21:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Thanks Nat and you are right.

I'm just starting to see straight after my booze binge and just had a shower and feel alive again!

You will be first in the queue I hope behind Bargain Booze! Very Happy
Nat doesn't queue. She pays people to queue for her.

8Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Sun Mar 29 2020, 23:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:

It's so easy to think I'll just have a small drop of that Jack Daniels or whatever is your poison. I bought a rather expensive bottle of Calvados the other day from Ocado, it's going down at an alarming rate. Then there is the beer and wine.

Obviously I'm not going out for   visits to my favourite pubs for a meal and glass of red, so it's very tempting when your at home to have the odd extra tipple.

Calvados! My favourite spirit. Worth spending the money to get the good stuff.

I'm with bonce on this. I am worried that I will put on weight as my appetite is unaffected by the crisis and I am not getting as much exercise as I normally would.

9Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 13:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Same as you XM, I'm not getting any exercise. The car passed its MOT last Thursday but I'm not allowed to drive it  Very Happy

10Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 13:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

My wife has just brought me 8 Jacobs crackers covered in Primula cheese spread (Prawn flavour). I asked where the rest of them were.  Very Happy

11Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 16:55

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:

I'm with bonce on this. I am worried that I will put on weight as my appetite is unaffected by the crisis and I am not getting as much exercise as I normally would.
Have you got a favourite Calvados?

12Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tesco used to stock a really nice apple flavoured Calvados. We used to put it into mince pies at Xmas with some shredded apple to give them a bit of a kick.

I've only seen Sainsbury's sell a supermaket deluxe version now.

13Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:My wife has just brought me 8 Jacobs crackers covered in Primula cheese spread (Prawn flavour). I asked where the rest of them were.  Very Happy

Natasha will be pleased I had a feast last night comprising of a frozen SFC boneless bucket with oven fries, two fish sticks, a pack of mini cheddars, mars bar and snickers!

I feel great now as my gut feels much better. Very Happy

14Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking for cheese and onion pies on Sainsbury's site this morning, and they offered me 'Goats cheese and caramelised onion' pies.
What kind of rubbish is that. That's aimed at southern softies who don't know what a real pie is.

15Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Looking for cheese and onion pies on Sainsbury's site this morning, and they offered me 'Goats cheese and caramelised onion' pies.
What kind of rubbish is that. That's aimed at southern softies who don't know what a real pie is.

DO you not mean they were tarts? Very Happy

16Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Looking for cheese and onion pies on Sainsbury's site this morning, and they offered me 'Goats cheese and caramelised onion' pies.

Ocado is even worse. Poncey pies.

17Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Ocado is even worse. Poncey pies.
Just a bunch of ponces who could up with the law so called pies. 

They should come and get some pie experience from up North! Very Happy

18Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve just had a lovely gammon steak with a fried egg, hand cut chips and peas with plenty of tomato sauce.

Back to winning ways now I think! Very Happy

19Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 18:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just had a nice glass of Vimto. It seems Nat didn't get all of it.

20Weight Watchers Empty Re: Weight Watchers Mon Mar 30 2020, 22:49

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:
xmiles wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:

Have you got a favourite Calvados?

It used to be Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Calvados XO 12 yo Pays D'Auge but they seem to have stopped stocking it unfortunately.

I don't know if this is the one that karly mentioned but if you can still get this I would buy it while you can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum