Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Covid-19 & Online Shopping

+2
boltonbonce
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sat Apr 25 2020, 14:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone been online shopping out of sheer boredom yet?

So far I have purchased x2 geometry sets at 79p each and an Oxford maths set in a tin that was half price at £2.

My son will be 4 in a couple of months or so but they can go in the drawer until he starts secondary school. Very Happy

I've had some rechargeable batteries delivered along with some kids clothes and a case of Doom Bar.

I've got my eye on a new BBQ if it comes down to the right price and a new laptop.

Has anyone else bought anything online?

2Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sat Apr 25 2020, 15:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've bought three watches, a large bag of wild bird seed, and a kettle that looks like a teapot.

3Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sat Apr 25 2020, 16:07

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Food , alcohol and a box of 50 masks.

I wonder if you can get a Sluffy mask?

Last edited by Cajunboy on Sat Apr 25 2020, 16:08; edited 1 time in total

4Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sat Apr 25 2020, 16:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No slippers yet Bonce?

I wonder if Nat has bought a years supply of twirls and Pepsi?

5Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sun Apr 26 2020, 17:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

beer, beer and more beer  :drinks:

6Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sun Apr 26 2020, 19:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:beer, beer and more beer  :drinks:

I was going to buy another 24 can pack of Sharps Doom Bar (500ml cans) off Amazon until I saw the price increase.

It was £24 delivered which was great value considering the bottle version is around £1.80 but it has now gone up to £30 the cheeky gits.

7Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sun Apr 26 2020, 19:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New Laptop has now been ordered and I have even bought my mum one of them hibachi BBQ's. Very Happy

8Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sun Apr 26 2020, 19:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:New Laptop has now been ordered and I have even bought my mum one of them hibachi BBQ's. Very Happy
My anti virus runs out in a month and it'll be £99.99 to renew, which is a hefty chunk, although it includes an unlimited VPN. (F-Secure).
Might look for something a little cheaper, although F-Secure has been very good.

9Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Mon Apr 27 2020, 15:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just received two rubber blades for the Karcher window cleaner. I wore the other one out doing the windows just about every week for the last 6 weeks.
My wife is due to retire in a year. If its anything like this lockdown, I'm going to try and get her to carry on  Very Happy

10Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 06:00

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Covid-19 & Online Shopping 20200410
Covid-19 & Online Shopping 20200411

I bought these 2. Bought the Porsche first and took me a few days to build so bought the Stormtrooper and built it in less than a hour.

11Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 10:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:New Laptop has now been ordered and I have even bought my mum one of them hibachi BBQ's. Very Happy
My anti virus runs out in a month and it'll be £99.99 to renew, which is a hefty chunk, although it includes an unlimited VPN. (F-Secure).
Might look for something a little cheaper, although F-Secure has been very good.

A bit steep that to be honest Bonce. Shocked

12Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 10:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Just received two rubber blades for the Karcher window cleaner. I wore the other one out doing the windows just about every week for the last 6 weeks.
My wife is due to retire in a year. If its anything like this lockdown, I'm going to try and get her to carry on  Very Happy

Laughing

13Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 10:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Covid-19 & Online Shopping 20200410
Covid-19 & Online Shopping 20200411

I bought these 2. Bought the Porsche first and took me a few days to build so bought the Stormtrooper and built it in less than a hour.

I love the Porsche but they both look fun to build.

I think this must be why I have started to get my son on Lego a bit early so I can play with it all.

I find it rather therapeutic putting bricks together. Very Happy

14Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 12:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Leave Will Buckley's feet out of this.

15Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need a new fishing rod, worn mine out today  Very Happy

16Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Wed Apr 29 2020, 17:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I need a new fishing rod, worn mine out today  Very Happy
Didn't even have to try too hard.
Covid-19 & Online Shopping Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471d0664b587871aee0b7d6ff31b8b2278352323d4&rid=giphy

17Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 10:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Leave Will Buckley's feet out of this.

Very Happy

18Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 10:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I need a new fishing rod, worn mine out today  Very Happy

You could be in luck with a discount code for a new one Norpig.

There is a thread on Hotukdeals with tons of offers for frontline staff that may be of some use to you here

As Tesco say, every little helps! Very Happy

19Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 10:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers KP, I'll have a look and see whats on there  :good:

20Covid-19 & Online Shopping Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 11:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Cheers KP, I'll have a look and see whats on there  :good:

I'm sure you already know about the Bluelight card for a fiver that looks good value with some of the discounts on offer. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum