Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do you do your shopping?

+6
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where do you do your shopping? Empty Where do you do your shopping? Sun Mar 10 2013, 23:11

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My closest supermarket is a Morrisons, but I find it overpriced and unfriendly.
Apart from being generally cheaper, Asda are easy to do business with. I'm always taking stuff back that I'm not happy with, and I get my money back, no questions asked. At Morrisons, it's as though they're doing you a favour refunding you something plainly not fit for purpose.

So, where do you do your big shop?

2Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Sun Mar 10 2013, 23:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used Asda and I've only ever returned one item..a tin of mouldy onions...got a fiver voucher for it Very Happy

Morrisons are usually good for special offers they have on sometimes - not good for a weekly shop though.

3Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 00:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Waitrose,Knutsford.

4Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 06:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ramsbottom market (on Saturday) for fruit and veg, then Aldi in Rammy

5Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 06:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Asda, mainly because you can get everything under one roof. We often use Aldi as well because many of their items are cheaper than Asda but you can't get everything you need.

6Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 14:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I'm always taking stuff back that I'm not happy with

Examples?

7Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 14:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sainsburys - its the nearest big supermarket to me.

8Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 15:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I'm always taking stuff back that I'm not happy with

Examples?

There's a lady of East Asian origin works on the pizza counter that confuses peppers with pepperoni. I've twice come home with the wrong pizza because of this. I was refunded and given a £2 voucher on both occasions.

9Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

There's a lady of East Asian origin works on the pizza counter that confuses peppers with pepperoni. I've twice come home with the wrong pizza because of this. I was refunded and given a £2 voucher on both occasions.

Very Happy

You should try home shopping, it's much easier to manipulate to your financial advantage.

10Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 17:20

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

ASDA or Morrisons. I'd like to have the money to do my food shop in M&S though. I currently only buy their Pizza and Beef Lasagna

11Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 17:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:I was refunded and given a £2 voucher on both occasions.

I've had a couple £2 vouchers. Must be shop policy for any mistakes they make.

12Where do you do your shopping? Empty Re: Where do you do your shopping? Mon Mar 11 2013, 19:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tesco.

All supermarkets here seem to be far cheaper than Albert Hijn back in The Netherlands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum