Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Lives Matter

+13
sunlight
Boggersbelief
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
karlypants
RangersDave
Cajunboy
okocha
gloswhite
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

151Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Thank you for pointing out my slight typo mistake.

I have now corrected it.
No problem. Thought it didn't look right.

152Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:14

Said all I need to Sluffy if you don’t get it, that’s not my problem. I’m not going to keep repeating myself when it’s clear to all.

153Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Thank you for pointing out my slight typo mistake.

I have now corrected it.
No problem. Thought it didn't look right.

You knew it wasn't right and was clearly a mistake on my part - probably due once again to my word blindness / dyslexia I have.

I often miss the word 'not' out of a sentence for some inexplicable reason unknown to even myself - which completely changes the meaning to the opposite of what I intended to say - similarly in this case I missed out the prefix word 'anti'.

It was abundantly clear from the links I posted to the gentleman that he is clearly an active anti-racist.

154Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, it was a mistake, which I pointed out to allow you to correct it. My bad.

155Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Said all I need to Sluffy if you don’t get it, that’s not my problem. I’m not going to keep repeating myself when it’s clear to all.

There's only you who who seems to have had a problem with what I said???

I even asked you to clarify what I'd said that you had some issue with so I could explain things more clearly but you chose to argue on instead.

So it clearly is YOUR issue and your continued choice to manufacture arguments with me over such is YOUR problem.

This really needs to stop.

156Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Yes, it was a mistake, which I pointed out to allow you to correct it. My bad.

I thanked you for pointing it out and have explained how and why it happened - why has that seemed to have upset you?

I apologise if that is the case as there was clearly no intent on my part to do so.

157Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Sat Jun 20 2020, 14:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I thanked you for pointing it out and have explained how and why it happened - why has that seemed to have upset you?

I apologise if that is the case as there was clearly no intent on my part to do so.
I'm not upset. It seems we've misinterpreted each others posts. Probably my fault. Apologies.

158Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Tue Jun 23 2020, 05:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Fb_img10
An equal opportunity looter being arrested.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

159Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 14:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always thought Tony Livesey was a bit of a twat but he got my respect after I listened to this.

160Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 16:28

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Always thought Tony Livesey was a bit of a twat but he got my respect after I listened to this.
Very impressive, I didn't know he had that in him.

I don't think it could have been put better.

161Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 18:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All lives matter. Please re title this thread as it offends me

162Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 18:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Is that meant to be funny?

163Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 18:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would like it to be renamed 'Welsh Lives Matter'. Our coal and water resources were taken, and more importantly, people have rustled our better looking sheep, bastards.

164Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 18:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Is that meant to be funny?

No?

165Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 23:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Syphilis matters.
Literally.

166Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 23:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:Syphilis matters.
Literally.
Nowadays it only seems to matter if you have it.
haven't heard of syph, or the clap for years

167Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Wed Jun 24 2020, 23:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Nowadays it only seems to matter if you have it.
haven't heard of syph, or the clap for years
That's because you are a well-behaved man Glos Smile

168Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Thu Jun 25 2020, 00:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:All lives matter. Please re title this thread as it offends me
Correct.

169Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Thu Jun 25 2020, 00:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:All lives matter. Please re title this thread as it offends me
But according to Tony Livesey, in the current world black lives don't matter as much as white lives so saying "black lives matter" isn't saying white lives don't matter - it's saying black lives matter as much as white lives. Which is fair enough isn't it?

170Black Lives Matter - Page 9 Empty Re: Black Lives Matter Thu Jun 25 2020, 13:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently saying white lives matter is racist. Go ahead and explain that one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum