Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Wigan in Administration

Wigan in Administration

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 24]

601Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 11:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@karlypants wrote:She's probably had enough of all this shit Fin and I can't blame her.
Either that or she’s Tenbob and having way more fun with it

602Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 11:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
She comes back to post on the prediction threads, the crafty old cow. I think she's having a face lift.
Front or back?

Laughing

603Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 11:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
Front or back?
Front, I hope. It's pretty bad when a woman can look out of her drivers side window and get accused of mooning.

604Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 11:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

605Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 11:52

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Sluffy wrote:

Well I can't say I'm surprised but at the same time I still can't understand why FV bought us, so I wouldn't have been shocked if the sale had gone through either!

It did have a bad smell to it all though.

As for Wanderlust you've clearly sussed him out too and I certainly suggest you don't hold your breath until you get a reply from him because you won't be getting one.

Wanderlust has told us all about how he is a Financial Advisor and how he's done important work for various public bodies in such a capacity and told us he has an MBA (from a premier awarding body no less!), he's also told us how Anderson raped and pillaged the clubs assets to line his own pockets and repeatedly ignored my many requests as to what assets these were, as there wasn't any to be sold off in the first place!

I know you like to refer to Walter from 'Nearest and Dearest' but I think you also have another Walter on your hands with Wanderlust, Walter Mitty!

There is, as I'm sure you are aware Sluffy, no shortage of people who pass themselves off as having qualifications and expertise they don't possess and folk who have passed professional examinations yet are sometimes worse than useless in practice.

I've no idea whether Lusty's claims are bogus or not but his expressed opinions on financial matters seem to me to be pretty skewed.

One of the last significant pieces of work I did involved re-doing the accounts of a company whose accounts had been wrong in each of the previous six years and explaining to HMRC why it wasn't the company owners fault that the correct amount of tax hadn't been paid.

A Yorkshire and England cricketer, rightly or wrongly, made a similar claim when he was put on HMRC's name and shame list last year.

606Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 13:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
You can be anything you want to be on the internet Bob, you can post genuinely as you are in real life or you can pretend to be someone you aren't.

Wanderlust has posted that he is an expert in Business Consultancy which obviously includes financial matters and made numerous statements over the years on Nuts about his qualification and his clients - all I may say so without ever being asked to do so by anyone - he chose to put this information out himself into the public arena.

Now if you present yourself as an expert and make statements about such then wouldn't it seem reasonable to answer questions and clarify issues and what he's been advocating, especially when others challenge the accuracy of what he's said and the direction he's leading others upon?

At least it would to me.

Over the years Wanderlust stock response to being challenged is to be abusive or to completely ignore the questions challenging his so called expert advise.

I get that people 'like' Wanderlust and find the likes of you and me Bob as boring and dreary (or whatever it is they view us as) but shouldn't the like/dislike of someone become irrelevant when ascertaining a point of fact?  Just because your mate says it is a fact doesn't mean it is, does it, especially when it can be disproved easily enough by others who actually do 'know their onions'.

I'm not bothered about what career or qualifications Wanderlust may have in real life, I'm simply bothered that what he, or anyone else, says on Nuts is not clearly wrong and misleading to others.

I'm not sure why my attempts to keep incorrect and 'fake news' off Nuts seems to upset so many on here - even the big social media sites now 'fact check' and 'flag up' or 'pull' deliberately fake content - even that of the President of America.

Wouldn't it have been much simpler, professional and above all more pleasanter for the site and all who read it, if Wanderlust could just have acknowledged his errors/mistakes in the first place and move on rather than dig himself in and become abusive in an attempt to deflect away from the point as he constantly does?

Anyway the consensus seems to see my attempts for honesty and integrity for the forum to be wrong, so I'll step back from regularly posting and let people believe whatever you want on here, whether it be fact or fiction, whether they are being played or not.  

Let's see if the forum becomes better for it shall we.

607Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 13:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:Anyway the consensus seems to see my attempts for honesty and integrity for the forum to be wrong
No problem with the facts which you often include. If only you'd stop at that -  but it's the non-factual diatribes of speculation and extrapolation that you attempt to pass off as fact that is problematic.

608Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 17:27

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Its not a consensus, Sluffy. Its a cabal that's virtually taken over completely and that's abused your generosity of spirit for all the time I've been posting on here. They want to read nothing other than the ignorant notions of the rest of the cabal and do everything within their influence to try shut down any opposition. That's the way cabals operate but it is pathetic especially in this instance.

609Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 17:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll see you over there, Sluffy. Very Happy

Upcoming AGM - Special Guest Confirmation and Re-registration Process
 

We are very pleased to announce that Ian Evatt and club COO Andy Gartside will be joining us live at our forthcoming AGM and taking part in a Q&A hosted by Jack Dearden.
 
Ian has recently commented that he is yet to meet the fans. “I am one of only a few managers in the whole country to have not connected or seen my own support yet which is crazy”. Although it is disappointing that the AGM will be an on-line event and cannot be held at the club as usual; nevertheless, it is a great opportunity to get that connection between the Manager and fans started and to build on the positive working relationship that has been forged between the Supporters' Trust and the club since the takeover.
 
Should any members wish to submit a question for either Ian or Andy, could you please first visit the new and improved BWFCST website, login to your membership account in line with the Step-by-Step guide below and check that your details are up to date and correct. Your details will need to be current in order to register for the AGM, to submit any questions for Ian and Andy and to forward any motions for the meeting as mentioned in our members email on 30 Dec ‘20.
 
When you access your account you will be able to check your current subscription status and to upgrade to the Annual Membership Subscription Plan that we are in the process of reintroducing along with being able to download your digital membership card and Supporters Trust share certificate.
 
 

Login to BWFCST – Step by Step
Just follow these steps and you will be able to access your BWFCST membership account in no time:
 
Step 1: Launch BWFCST Website > https://www.bwfcst.co.uk
The first step is to go to BWFCST website and login to your account.
Open the website, in the menu, click on 'LOGIN/LOGOUT'.

610Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 17:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Its not a consensus, Sluffy. Its a cabal that's virtually taken over completely and that's abused your generosity of spirit for all the time I've been posting on here. They want to read nothing other than the ignorant notions of the rest of the cabal and do everything within their influence to try shut down any opposition. That's the way cabals operate but it is pathetic especially in this instance.
Discipline is the thing.

611Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 18:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:Anyway the consensus seems to see my attempts for honesty and integrity for the forum to be wrong
No problem with the facts which you often include. If only you'd stop at that -  but it's the non-factual diatribes of speculation and extrapolation that you attempt to pass off as fact that is problematic.

Ok then, if that's what I do it shouldn't be hard to post up an example of one then would it - so be my guest and shoot me down.

You'll have to look a long time though because I simply don't do that.

I will however state the facts and wherever I can provide links to them and from my own professional training and experience state what has happened or will flow from the events but I've never claimed them to be factual.

I've said Anderson never financially raped and pillaged the club as a 'fact' however I can point out that despite two separate companies of Insolvency specialists acting as representatives of the court, going through all the accounts company accounts forensically (and if you like you can add to that Bassini's accountants going through Inner Circle Investment's accounts too, as he now owns that company) and after nearly two years after the sale to FV, that Anderson has still no been charged with doing anything financially illegal.

That observation IS a FACT although I can't claim to prove I say it to be.

In other words circumstances 'prove' the point rather than me 'speculating' it to be so.

And I do find it to be extremely rich your comments in respect of me above, being that you've never produced one single fact yourself over the last three or four years despite your at times daily diatribe about how corrupt and improper Anderson was/had been behaving and refused to retract your statements about him assets stripping the club when the accounts clearly showed there were non to strip!!!

I could go on to point out your similar behaviour on other topics too such as Brexit but what's the point really?

You clearly have a major issue about being proved wrong - certainly by me on Nuts.

Seems the popular view is for most of the other posters to take your side and view me as the person acting in the wrong.

Fair enough, we've tried things my way and people clearly prefer personality over integrity and honesty, so let's try running Nuts how they would prefer instead, and we'll see how much better it is, won't we.

612Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 18:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Its not a consensus, Sluffy. Its a cabal that's virtually taken over completely and that's abused your generosity of spirit for all the time I've been posting on here. They want to read nothing other than the ignorant notions of the rest of the cabal and do everything within their influence to try shut down any opposition. That's the way cabals operate but it is pathetic especially in this instance.

It is what it is Bob, that's is what happens everywhere these days, not just here on Nuts.

You can't swim against the tide.

I've done my bit to try to better inform people on Nuts and clearly they don't want to listen.

I'll just step back and let them get on with it then.

At least they'll enjoy their 'bliss' a little bit more peacefully than me attempting to elucidate them as to what actually the real picture is rather than the one they are led to think it is.

613Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 18:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People couldn’t give a shit who is right or wrong or taking sides etc.

Everyone just wants the usual arguments and bitching to stop. 

That’s it!

614Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 18:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:People couldn’t give a shit who is right or wrong or taking sides etc.

Everyone just wants the usual arguments and bitching to stop. 

That’s it!
I quite agree KP. It's like Groundhog Day. Have the argument by pm, and take the rest of us out of the loop.

And Bob, this Dale Vince thing is getting out of hand. You'd never catch me banging on about one individual. Very Happy

615Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 19:10

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
I quite agree KP. It's like Groundhog Day. Have the argument by pm, and take the rest of us out of the loop.

And Bob, this Dale Vince thing is getting out of hand. 
Completely agree, Boncey, KP, Mr. Pig, Fin, xmiles, TROY et al. There's an unpleasant arrogance and hypocrisy.....not to mention a complete lack of self awareness..... about many of the posts that dominate the site now. And it's relentless. 

There's a pretty obvious common denominator that needs to be expunged before the site can return to its former entertaining self.
 No wonder we've lost Nat! 

But I'm not sure that the guilty parties realise or accept that it's them. Shades of Trumpitis.....

616Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 20:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
One of the main issues to my mind is the lack of new subjects and threads. I've tried to post more topics but get very little replies while certain existing threads keep rumbling on and causing more and more arguments and bad feeling.

We all need to try and contribute more and create more content and other issues to discuss and debate.

617Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 20:12

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:One of the main issues to my mind is the lack of new subjects and threads. I've tried to post more topics but get very little replies while certain existing threads keep rumbling on and causing more and more arguments and bad feeling.

We all need to try and contribute more and create more content and other issues to discuss and debate.

Agreed and I’ll do my best, Norpig.

It’s hard not to get derailed by the pissing contests that dominate the site but I’m finally savvy enough to avoid anything Wigan or Dale Vince related.

Let’s all remember the common interest that brought us here in the first place.

618Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 20:18

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I should also say that I think Sluffy and Tenbob should be able to natter about whatever they like without being targeted for it. If you don’t like it, go for a wank.

619Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 20:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What the hell has happened to America, might be a good thread. Chaos in Washington at the moment, and shots fired on the House floor. Unbelievable. 
Trump will have blood on his hands.

620Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 22:18

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:What the hell has happened to America, might be a good thread. Chaos in Washington at the moment, and shots fired on the House floor. Unbelievable. 
Trump will have blood on his hands.
Forgive me Boncey, I know its all a bit weird but I'm not quite seeing the connection between Wiggin and Trump. You're not blaming this on the pie eaters surely.

621Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 22:24

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:What the hell has happened to America, might be a good thread. Chaos in Washington at the moment, and shots fired on the House floor. Unbelievable. 
Trump will have blood on his hands.
He’s already responsible for many deaths in addition to the shooting today. He actively encouraged this shit show this morning and hasn’t condemned it.
I hope Biden has some serious security around him.

622Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 22:26

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@finlaymcdanger wrote:I should also say that I think Sluffy and Tenbob should be able to natter about whatever they like without being targeted for it. If you don’t like it, go for a wank.
What? Allowed to comment on football/BWFC finances? I can't believe what I'm reading, you cannot be serious. Are you some kind of revolutionary? 

Twenty years solitary, pal, if there's any more of that stuff. Think yourself lucky and mind how you go.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Thu Jan 07 2021, 09:41; edited 1 time in total

623Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 22:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yes, keep going. The Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell of Nuts. I'm an Albert Tatlock man myself.
Wigan in Administration - Page 21 EA1JjtPWkAEEA6t

624Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 22:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Sluffy wrote:

I will however state the facts and wherever I can provide links to them

You clearly have a major issue about being proved wrong


Your lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is breathtaking.

You claim to state the facts and provide evidence to back them up yet you have never produced a shred of evidence to support your delusion that this is a fake account.

You are the person that has a problem with being proved wrong. That is the reason you banned me the first time. There was no abuse. I simply showed you were wrong and as a result you banned me.

And your pettiness continues with the ongoing ban on me using the pm facility.

625Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 23:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hi Miles, didn't know you were still being denied the pm facility. Should be reinstated pronto. What the hell do they think you're up to. Planning a coup?
Nat's a fake account anyway. I have it on good authority she's a man. affraid

626Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 23:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote:Hi Miles, didn't know you were still being denied the pm facility. Should be reinstated pronto. What the hell do they think you're up to. Planning a coup?
Nat's a fake account anyway. I have it on good authority she's a man. affraid

Yes I don't even know what my alleged crime is.

Surely he can't read our pm's can he. Smile

627Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jan 06 2021, 23:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:

Yes I don't even know what my alleged crime is.

Surely he can't read our pm's can he. Smile
Breadman always believed they could. I'm not so sure. pirat

628Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Thu Jan 07 2021, 01:50

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
He’s already responsible for many deaths in addition to the shooting today. He actively encouraged this shit show this morning and hasn’t condemned it.
I hope Biden has some serious security around him.
In fact, Biden is dumping Trump's Secret Service protectors for his own when he was Vice-President... trusts them and does not trust anyone who was near Trump.

629Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Thu Jan 07 2021, 08:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@observer wrote:
In fact, Biden is dumping Trump's Secret Service protectors for his own when he was Vice-President... trusts them and does not trust anyone who was near Trump.

A sensible move given how easy it was for the Trump nutters to get in yesterday.

630Wigan in Administration - Page 21 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Sun Jan 10 2021, 13:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
From Nixon -

Wigan in Administration - Page 21 ErXVPluXUAMX-na?format=jpg&name=large

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum