Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How you can watch Bolton games on live streams - free for ST holders!

+6
wessy
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
gloswhite
wanderlust
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton and Bradford City fans wait for EFL to confirm stream options for cup

Wanderers say they will hear in the 'next couple of days' if their opening competitive game of the season will be available to stream for fans.

The Carabao Cup first round match against Bradford City will be played behind closed doors on Saturday, September 5, but staff at the UniBol were expecting to broadcast the match in its entirety.

A statement from Bradford released this morning, however, claims there will be no option for fans to see the game live on the internet.

“The game will be the Bantams' opening match of the 2020/21 season and first competitive outing in over six months,” it read.

“No streaming option will be available for the affair whatsoever.”

Wanderers tweeted from their official account a few minutes later that they would bring an update to supporters as quickly as possible.

The game will mark the end of a 179-day wait for the Whites, whose last official outing was in League One against Burton Albion on March 10, before lockdown.

Ian Evatt’s side have impressed in pre-season, winning all four of their games and scoring 19 goals in the process, and the chance to watch the Carabao Cup tie had been eagerly anticipated on both sides of the Pennines.

Wanderers met with other clubs and the EFL last week to discuss their options on factoring in iFollow with home season tickets, and whether away games could potentially be streamed.

Reports suggest the league has struck a deal with Sky Sports to broadcast games via the iFollow platform until clubs are allowed to fill 50 per cent of stadia with supporters.

The league said they would finalise a decision early this week – but it is unclear whether the Carabao Cup is part of the overall agreement with Sky.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers fans CAN watch Bradford City cup clash online

Wanderers fans WILL be able to watch Ian Evatt’s first game in charge after an agreement was struck with the EFL and Sky Sports to screen all Carabao Cup first round games not selected for live broadcast.

Bradford City had reported yesterday on their official site that there would be no streaming “whatsoever” – sparking concern on this side of the Pennines that supporters would miss out on what would be their first look at the new-look Whites.

But this morning it has been confirmed that online passes will be sold for £10 to allow access to the game via the iFollow platform.

The Carabao Cup game will NOT be part of the season ticket package, so separate payment will be required.

Supporters outside the UK will also be able to buy a pass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£10 for Bradford v Bolton?

That's 10 multipacks of Twirls.

I'm out.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought the exact thing.

A tenner is ridiculous.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its good for me. Damned site cheaper than any alternatives. (maybe I can get it cheaper with my VPN showing Luxembourg)  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The season start is getting that much closer now!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see Nat gets a mention.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Nice to see Nat gets a mention.

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nice to see Nat gets a mention.

Very Happy

Bullery.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's me again lol

I have registered on i follow, i have bought a pass for the Bradford game i have the confirmation.

I assume you log on to the i follow account that sends you to the BWFC site ? do you have to log on to both I follow and BWFC? when does it start 10 mins before game?  Do i need the app on my phone and or laptop ? used to be much simplier when i was a lad. Any help again would be appreciated. Yes an idiots guide would be acceptable anybody ? i want to watch it on my laptop if possible.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:It's me again lol

I have registered on i follow, i have bought a pass for the Bradford game i have the confirmation.

I assume you log on to the i follow account that sends you to the BWFC site ? do you have to log on to both I follow and BWFC? when does it start 10 mins before game?  Do i need the app on my phone and or laptop ? used to be much simplier when i was a lad. Any help again would be appreciated. Yes an idiots guide would be acceptable anybody ? i want to watch it on my laptop if possible.
I am going round in circles on the BWFC site - where exactly is the ifollow for todays game. All I can find is a monthly or season pass.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:It's me again lol

Sign in just before KO, then click on 'Live Match Centre'.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Sign in just before KO, then click on 'Live Match Centre'.
Thanks bonce the bit i am confused on is , i had a BWFC account to buy my season ticket. i then registered on ifollow to pay for the Bradford game that took me to what looks like the BWFC site i have a different password for the BWFC account to the Ifollow account. So when you say sign in do you mean on ifollow or BWFC ? or both lol

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:
Thanks bonce the bit i am confused on is , i had a BWFC account to buy my season ticket. i then registered on ifollow to pay for the Bradford game that took me to what looks like the BWFC site i have a different password for the BWFC account to the Ifollow account. So when you say sign in do you mean on ifollow or BWFC ? or both lol
An hour before the game is to watch it - but I want to buy my ticket now - I can't see how.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:
An hour before the game is to watch it - but I want to buy my ticket now - I can't see how.
have you registered on ifollow that took me straight to purchase for Bradford game ?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:
have you registered on ifollow that took me straight to purchase for Bradford game ?
I just saw this in the small print: PLEASE NOTE:  Carabao Cup first-round ties will not be available to stream outside the United Kingdom. 
is anybody outside the UK signed up or is this correct?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
I just saw this in the small print: PLEASE NOTE:  Carabao Cup first-round ties will not be available to stream outside the United Kingdom. 
is anybody outside the UK signed up or is this correct?
If you've got a VPN you can place yourself in the UK. I do a similar thing to watch away games. Using the VPN to locate myself in Sweden for instance, allows me to pay six euros and stream the game.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
I sign in to iFollow BWFC.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
If you've got a VPN you can place yourself in the UK. I do a similar thing to watch away games. Using the VPN to locate myself in Sweden for instance, allows me to pay six euros and stream the game.
I'm afraid VPN etc is way beyond my techno knowledge - guess I'm fooked  ..dunno..

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
I'm afraid VPN etc is way beyond my techno knowledge - guess I'm fooked  ..dunno..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum