Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How you can watch Bolton games on live streams - free for ST holders!

+6
wessy
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
gloswhite
wanderlust
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:It's me again lol

I have registered on i follow, i have bought a pass for the Bradford game i have the confirmation.

I assume you log on to the i follow account that sends you to the BWFC site ? do you have to log on to both I follow and BWFC? when does it start 10 mins before game?  Do i need the app on my phone and or laptop ? used to be much simplier when i was a lad. Any help again would be appreciated. Yes an idiots guide would be acceptable anybody ? i want to watch it on my laptop if possible.
I am going round in circles on the BWFC site - where exactly is the ifollow for todays game. All I can find is a monthly or season pass.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:It's me again lol

I have registered on i follow, i have bought a pass for the Bradford game i have the confirmation.

I assume you log on to the i follow account that sends you to the BWFC site ? do you have to log on to both I follow and BWFC? when does it start 10 mins before game?  Do i need the app on my phone and or laptop ? used to be much simplier when i was a lad. Any help again would be appreciated. Yes an idiots guide would be acceptable anybody ? i want to watch it on my laptop if possible.
Sign in just before KO, then click on 'Live Match Centre'.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Sign in just before KO, then click on 'Live Match Centre'.
Thanks bonce the bit i am confused on is , i had a BWFC account to buy my season ticket. i then registered on ifollow to pay for the Bradford game that took me to what looks like the BWFC site i have a different password for the BWFC account to the Ifollow account. So when you say sign in do you mean on ifollow or BWFC ? or both lol

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:
Thanks bonce the bit i am confused on is , i had a BWFC account to buy my season ticket. i then registered on ifollow to pay for the Bradford game that took me to what looks like the BWFC site i have a different password for the BWFC account to the Ifollow account. So when you say sign in do you mean on ifollow or BWFC ? or both lol
An hour before the game is to watch it - but I want to buy my ticket now - I can't see how.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:
An hour before the game is to watch it - but I want to buy my ticket now - I can't see how.
have you registered on ifollow that took me straight to purchase for Bradford game ?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:
have you registered on ifollow that took me straight to purchase for Bradford game ?
I just saw this in the small print: PLEASE NOTE:  Carabao Cup first-round ties will not be available to stream outside the United Kingdom. 
is anybody outside the UK signed up or is this correct?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
I just saw this in the small print: PLEASE NOTE:  Carabao Cup first-round ties will not be available to stream outside the United Kingdom. 
is anybody outside the UK signed up or is this correct?
If you've got a VPN you can place yourself in the UK. I do a similar thing to watch away games. Using the VPN to locate myself in Sweden for instance, allows me to pay six euros and stream the game.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
I sign in to iFollow BWFC.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
If you've got a VPN you can place yourself in the UK. I do a similar thing to watch away games. Using the VPN to locate myself in Sweden for instance, allows me to pay six euros and stream the game.
I'm afraid VPN etc is way beyond my techno knowledge - guess I'm fooked  ..dunno..

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
I'm afraid VPN etc is way beyond my techno knowledge - guess I'm fooked  ..dunno..

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Thanks for the info Bouncer  Very Happy

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
I sign in to iFollow BWFC.
Cheers

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Thanks for the info Bouncer  Very Happy
Bouncer was the dog from that Australian soap. You'll be hearing from my solicitor. Surprised

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what time does the stream start on ifollow? Can't see anything yet.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:what time does the stream start on ifollow? Can't see anything yet.

I would have thought that it would be there by now.

Have you refreshed?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm seeing pictures now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can see where the stream will come on? Boncey help!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Click on live match centre then click on watch live now,

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm on now

karlypants

karlypants