Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is my Fantasy team rubbish?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Empty Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Sat Sep 22 2012, 11:16

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I had a look through my fantasy team earlier and found that I am not doing too well points wise but I don't know how other people are doing better unless they are just getting jammy!

Because

5 of my players are in the dream team plus...

My strikers are Dzeko, Ba and Petric - all 3 in the top ten.

Midfileders - 4 out of 5 of them are in the top 8.

Defenders, Ivanovich and Gibbs are 1st and 3rd rated in the division. And Ashley Cole is 8th.

Well I thought my team was pretty decent! So why am I languishing in 693,156th position in the country. And 7th out of 9 players in the Bolton Nuts league! GRRRR!

Somebody tell me where I am going wrong, PLEASE!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Empty Re: Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Sat Sep 22 2012, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Because you chose the team?

3Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Empty Re: Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Sat Sep 22 2012, 11:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Captain is very important as they get double points...make subs each week, have players who get clean sheets, bonus points for these

4Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Empty Re: Why is my Fantasy team rubbish? Sun Sep 23 2012, 13:10

It's just all down to luck really, I had 5 players playing yesterday (6 play today). Everyone of them scored a goal. Ashley Cole, Kevin Nolan, Damien Duff, Fellaini and Steven Fletcher.

Last week I had 6 players injured so had to make a lot of transfers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum