Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking Back: Did you enjoy a paddle in the brook at Barrow Bridge?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking Back: Did you enjoy a paddle in the brook at Barrow Bridge? 11774923

The summer of ‘79 and families headed to Barrow Bridge to explore around the brook and perhaps enjoy a paddle.

The more energetic headed up the flight of stone steps to the original model village created by the owners of Dean Mills for their workers in the mid-Nineteenth Century.

Source

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Never had a paddle but I do remember the boating lake there -

Looking Back: Did you enjoy a paddle in the brook at Barrow Bridge? 6747956?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember going there for a part time job as a teen. Didn't paddle though.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I remember going and thinking it was great lol, it seems like a different life time ago, is it still the same.?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote: Arrow Looking Back: Did you enjoy a paddle in the brook at Barrow Bridge? 11774923

The summer of ‘79 and families headed to Barrow Bridge to explore around the brook and perhaps enjoy a paddle.

The more energetic headed up the flight of stone steps to the original model village created by the owners of Dean Mills for their workers in the mid-Nineteenth Century.

Source
Yes - Several years earlier I’d been tripping at the moss bank park festival featuring the Bolton iron maiden and had wandered off with a girl from edgeworth and ended up skinny dipping there until some old fart told us to eff off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum