Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colchester 2-0 Bolton

+14
Cajunboy
wessy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Sluffy
observer
bryan458
sunlight
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
dutchwhites63
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 21 2020, 12:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

42Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 21 2020, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Drivel. And I didn't even listen.

43Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 21 2020, 16:13

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
This guy is the best.
What a talent priceless

44Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 21 2020, 16:14

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He reckons we dominated the game with our speed and pace, but it's just not going for us at the moment.

I think I must have been watching a different game.

I thought we lost 2-0 and totally lacked in every department.

45Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Tue Sep 22 2020, 18:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cajunboy wrote:He reckons we dominated the game with our speed and pace, but it's just not going for us at the moment.

I think I must have been watching a different game.

I thought we lost 2-0 and totally lacked in every department.
Yes he was watching a different game on his Ipad apparently.

We played better that is correct - but could have been down 2-0 before we had a shot on target. And another 2 down after the break.
We did dominate in passing backwards and sideways though.

If we were creating chance after chance and couldn't get the ball over the line - then ok that happens - but that wasn't the case. On the bright side if we can get another 10 to 20% improvement this weekend should get the job done.

46Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Tue Sep 22 2020, 21:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was absolutely vital that we got off to a good start this season. One thing we can at least be thankful for is that the home matches will be behind closed doors because the booing and abuse would have already started.

Personally I don't blame anybody for being pissed off after only two matches necessarily, but all I've read from Bolton fans on the internet before the season started was about what an amazing guy he sounds and how much sense he makes. I just don't get why people come out with all that bollocks, when they must know full well from experience alone that if we lose the first few matches they'll just start saying the complete opposite.

47Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Thu Sep 24 2020, 10:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

48Colchester 2-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Colchester 2-0 Bolton Fri Sep 25 2020, 14:18

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:

For those who haven't a clue...

the more it changes, the more it's the same thing! what a pity

La meme chose, not chos.

If you’re going to use a phrase at least try to get it right. 👍

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic