Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do women really like anal?

+8
LW23
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do women really like anal? Empty Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 17:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Or do they do it just to to keep us guy's happy, it seem's all the young sluts like it and do it. what about you nat would you like it up the poop shute?

2Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 17:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad wrote:Or do they do it just to to keep us guy's happy, it seem's all the young sluts like it and do it. what about you nat would you like it up the poop shute?

I think you are abit late on that one, she takes it up the Arse all the time, not alot of choice as it is a man.

3Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 17:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Surely you would end up with shit on your old man.

4Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 17:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I heard of a young miss who reluctantly tried it. She liked it so much, she coined the phrase -
"Once you go back, you never go back!"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
I think you are abit late on that one, she takes it up the Arse all the time, not alot of choice as it is a man.

Shut it Magoo you donkey shagger. I have been a virgin for 10 years so I have no idea what this thread is about.

6Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 17:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:

Shut it Magoo you donkey shagger. I have been a virgin for 10 years so I have no idea what this thread is about.

I bet you have had a few Chocolate lollies in your gob.

7Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 18:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what a load of shit.

8Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 18:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:Or do they do it just to to keep us guy's happy, it seem's all the young sluts like it and do it.

Well if we had some female posters on here maybe we could find out.

9Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 18:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That is a very good point Xmiles, lets ask RT then. Very Happy

10Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 19:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't a bloody clue. I have always given Satan's Alley a wide berth. Fudge nudging is not my bag but I have heard that once you try chocolate you will never go back to vanilla.

11Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 19:44

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

out of the last 4 ive had 3 did one was a no go

1 loved it more then her front bum

12Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 19:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LW23 wrote:out of the last 4 ive had 3 did one was a no go

Ha ha. You join a football forum and the first thread that tempts you to post is about anal sex Very Happy

Welcome.

13Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 19:57

Birds love anal. Some say they don't in public, but get em down a private back alley and they're all over it.

14Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 20:02

never done it, never will.

aren't men that like anal sex just expressing their gay feelings?

15Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 20:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jayne, don't be sucked in by these pervs.

16Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 20:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LW23 wrote:out of the last 4 ive had 3 did one was a no go

How whitty.

17Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 21:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:I heard of a young miss who reluctantly tried it. She liked it so much, she coined the phrase -
"Once you go back, you never go back!"
Very Happy

18Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 21:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That episode of Family Guy where the kids start having ear sex.

"once you go black... you go deaf"

always gets me.

19Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:That episode of Family Guy where the kids start having ear sex.

always gets me.

I don't get it.

20Do women really like anal? Empty Re: Do women really like anal? Tue Sep 25 2012, 22:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:That episode of Family Guy where the kids start having ear sex.

always gets me.

I don't get it.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum