Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vuelta 2020

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Vuelta 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vuelta 2020 Sun Oct 25 2020, 00:25

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Giro : how close could it be level with a 15k TT to go, thought Dennis was awesome today for Tao tomorrow will be breathtakingly close, my lad showed great courage again for a top 5 place. Great stuff,then on to the Vuelta.

22Vuelta 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vuelta 2020 Sun Oct 25 2020, 00:25

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I assume they go off in order last to first with Hindley off scratch ?

23Vuelta 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vuelta 2020 Tue Oct 27 2020, 16:44

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ok then totally versatile re stages i forgot about the last day of the Tde F  just remembered the devastating TT from Rogics point of view.

Todays stage was interesting with a good break away ramping it up to stay away and Woods prevailing.
Still close in the GC. 

I read about the first three stages and the Covid implication, one thing i am struggling with in the Vuelta at the minute is the coveridge, i was really enjoying the Brian Smith team at the Giro but Sean Kelly who deserves great respect of course as a voice that really grates lol. half of the time i think he speaks in Klingon. Sure i will get atuned. Also it may be me but so far they are very sparse with the information on the screen when a group breaks away, and when they show the GC leadrer board it's gone before you can take it all in. Just being picky but never noticed this with the other two tours.

Roglic had some form of kit problem with a rain jacket i think, remember last week one rider just couldn't get his arm in the jacket, he was riding no hands in a race up a steep gradient with a cross wind lol went on for ages really felt for him, yet i can't remember who it was. (old age)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum