Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could You Go Gay?

+3
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Could You Go Gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Go Gay? Wed Sep 26 2012, 21:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't at some time or other wondered how it would feel to be locked up in some godforsaken hell hole of a jailhouse, passed around like a bag of chips and gang-banged senseless by a drug-fueled, sex-crazed mob of assorted murderers, hoodlums, psychopaths and nonces.

I can. The thought has never crossed my mind.

22Could You Go Gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Go Gay? Wed Sep 26 2012, 22:05

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:I can. The thought has never crossed my mind.
You're obviously not a Radio 4 listener.

23Could You Go Gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Go Gay? Wed Sep 26 2012, 22:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend to only listen to the Radio when I know a big night time fishing match has been advertised.

24Could You Go Gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Go Gay? Wed Sep 26 2012, 22:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When I was in Marmaris in April, I had a Turkish guy at my hotel bar telling me that he "loved English men." When I realised what he was playing at, the awkwardness led me to escape to the toilets, not realising the possible implications there. He followed me in and I haven't ran our of a public toilet as fast in my life.

25Could You Go Gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Go Gay? Wed Sep 26 2012, 23:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wasn't doubting you, just amazed one person could have so many jobs.
It's the same job nat I have done the same job but I could be working for anyone , the unit was an agency thing. Then I had an agent that got me work for his clients for years,now I work when required for one female by choice she pays good and won't use anyone else,I don't need an agent anymore as I can pick and choose or not at all if I wish . I work from home and If I do take a job it's expensive . In the past I have done jobs I wasn't happy about but not anymore. It's given me a good lifestyle and i have made lots of friends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum