Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Integrity

Integrity

+9
gloswhite
okocha
y2johnny
Banks of the Croal
Cajunboy
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Integrity Empty Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 10:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sadly, recent developments have caused me to lose faith in the integrity of the site.

I'm not going to be soppy about things or refuse to join in but will probably limit my posts.

I wish I could explain my reasons fully, but I respect the fact that pms should remain private. My partial withdrawal follows a resignation and some admissions that have been made, both privately and openly enough on the main board.

I'm still fully behind the Whites and continue to value the contributions of very many of the members of the site. I enjoy reading the honest, friendly, passionate and amusing posts of fellow Boltonians. Most members are decent, kind and reasonable in their observations.

2Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 10:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Sadly, recent developments have caused me to lose faith in the integrity of the site.

I'm not going to be soppy about things or refuse to join in but will probably limit my posts.

I wish I could explain my reasons fully, but I respect the fact that pms should remain private. My partial withdrawal follows a resignation and some admissions that have been made, both privately and openly enough on the main board.

I'm still fully behind the Whites and continue to value the contributions of very many of the members of the site. I enjoy reading the honest, friendly, passionate and amusing posts of fellow Boltonians. Most members are decent, kind and reasonable in their observations.
Pretty much where I am at the moment. A lot of the fun has gone, and I'm not sure it'll ever come back.

3Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 11:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
Pretty much where I am at the moment. A lot of the fun has gone, and I'm not sure it'll ever come back.

Me too. Rolling Eyes

4Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 12:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too. I suspect this will be a long list.
That said, like the internet as a whole there is much to be ignored.

5Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 12:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can someone shed some light on what prompted this? Understand details may need to be limited but it’s sounding like something we should all be made aware of.

6Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 12:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think my concerns are well known.

It is up to okocha if he wishes to elaborate.

7Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on chaps lets not give up on this site! I thought we were getting back to some kind of normality in the last few weeks so lets all try to stay positive.

We all need to draw a line under our individual issues and move on for the good of the site. I know xmiles and Okocha feel they have been unfairly tarnished with all the talk of fake accounts but we are going round in circles here.

Can we all get back to just talking bollocks and get back to bantering like we used to please? All the petty little arguments between certain well known posters needs to stop as well.

8Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 14:37

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

xmiles wrote:I think my concerns are well known.

It is up to okocha if he wishes to elaborate.
It's not me that needs to elaborate.

 It could all be settled if the guilty party were to do the decent thing and let everyone know the truth, but it is clear that that person has decided not to.

 Suffice to say that xm and I are innocent victims of game-playing that has broken my trust in the site's integrity. 

Despite this, I'm not going to break the confidentiality of a pm sent to me.

I'll continue to read posts but will limit mine.

Norpig, Bonce, Fin, Wander.....I'm sorry I can't say more. Best wishes.

9Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:21

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I find the accusations of some people having dual accounts very annoying when no proof is offered to the rest of us.

If I had been targeted in this way I would be fuming.

Okocha seems to be refering to other things that I am unaware of, probably because I don't post much and have always felt out of the loop on this site anyway.

I was for many years  one of the main posters (BUNBURY) on the Mavis website,  where there was loads of daft banter and fun until it was sadly closed down.

10Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to get the fun back into this place so that means no endless back and forth on threads (you know who i mean) arguing about the smallest details that bore the arse off everyone else reading.

11Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:36

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:We need to get the fun back into this place so that means no endless back and forth on threads (you know who i mean) arguing about the smallest details that bore the arse off everyone else reading.
I agree.

We all have views and opinions, but we don't want to be beaten over the head over some minute detail, just for the sake of someone who loves an arguement.



Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:38; edited 1 time in total

12Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:We need to get the fun back into this place so that means no endless back and forth on threads (you know who i mean) arguing about the smallest details that bore the arse off everyone else reading.
How many Morecambe fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
























...both of them.

13Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:40

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are you all watching The Bay and sampling the delights of Morecambe Bay?

14Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
How many Morecambe fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
























...both of them.
That's more like it  Very Happy

15Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

16Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Are you all watching The Bay and sampling the delights of Morecambe Bay?
Are there any delights in Morecambe? I haven't been for years and used to go with my Granny for day trips and it was always a bit grim even then and that was the late 70's

17Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
That's not more like it!!!!!!!!!!

18Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's what the people want. If you build it, they will come.

19Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:54

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:
Are there any delights in Morecambe? I haven't been for years and used to go with my Granny for day trips and it was always a bit grim even then and that was the late 70's
No, it's Blackpool that's grim.

I remember happy caravan holidays back in the 50's in Morecambe.

God, I'm old.



Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:57; edited 1 time in total

20Integrity Empty Re: Integrity Tue Feb 09 2021, 15:56

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Had my Astra Zeneca today, hope the bloody thing works.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum