Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Integrity

+9
gloswhite
okocha
y2johnny
Banks of the Croal
Cajunboy
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 9:41

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
If I was popular with twerps like you and your ilk, I'd be worried I'd missed summat.
You have missed a lot of things tenbob. 

One being growing old gracefully by the looks of it.

Anyway, you keep doing your thing and soon you will have your wish, a site for you and sluffy only.

42Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 9:44

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Funny how the person most people have a problem with is the one having a sly dig at a long standing member who always posts rational and well thought out posts.

I don't believe for one second nat/xmiles/okocha are the same person.  That would take a lot of work and very little time for anything else.

It's getting beyond a joke now.  Either proof needs to be posted or it's put to bed.

Hopefully Nat will come back and okocha and xmiles stay!  

If not, it really will be the end of nuts I reckon.
Many thanks, Johnny. If the site is going to continue to be worthwhile, as it always has been, Nat needs to be asked to explain his involvement in this issue to everyone, and poisonous Tenbob needs to be shown the door. He passes judgement without knowing the facts. Unsurprisingly he is unable to distinguish between integrity and "wetness". I'm surprised that Sluffy has not acted to put matters straight, but remain hopeful.

43Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 9:53

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
You have missed a lot of things tenbob. 

One being growing old gracefully by the looks of it.

Anyway, you keep doing your thing and soon you will have your wish, a site for you and sluffy only.
You and your gang of featherheads want a site reserved for idiotic prejudices, brainless notions and juvenile predilections and you all bleat like spoilt brats when anyone calls you out. 

Diddums.

Btw. I'm not in the least interested whether someone may or may not be 'fake'.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Thu 11 Feb - 11:25; edited 1 time in total

44Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 10:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I know this hasn't anything to do with integrity, but it relates to the days gone by comments earlier in the thread.

Many years ago, about 60, I went to a park in Scarborough, (Peasholm?), where there was a show on the pond with quite fair sized model warships, and even a plane on a bombing run, and lots of explosions. As a kid, I loved it. Went back to the same park a few years ago.
Anyone else seen this?

45Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 11:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Integrity - Page 3 Canvas10

46Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 11:23

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:I know this hasn't anything to do with integrity, but it relates to the days gone by comments earlier in the thread.

Many years ago, about 60, I went to a park in Scarborough, (Peasholm?), where there was a show on the pond with quite fair sized model warships, and even a plane on a bombing run, and lots of explosions. As a kid, I loved it. Went back to the same park a few years ago.
Anyone else seen this?
That's all very interesting Glos but not nearly as interesting as the history of Barrow Bridge and its early connection with Sunderland Point.

47Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 11:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Integrity - Page 3 Canvas10

:clap:

Brilliant!!!

Love it!

48Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 11:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

49Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 12:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great work Boncey  Very Happy

50Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 12:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

''What's that funny smell, Lily''

"Eeh, I don't know Nellie luv"

''You don't know? I do. I've told you before, you've bin lerrin 'im out too much. I knew there were goin to be trouble when he came back wi' that combat jacket"

51Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 15:17

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha also created a fake profile on Facebook, complete with fake female photo, of course, but giveaway details. Do you want any more evidence of the sort of duplicity he has been involved in? QED

What a fantasy world he lives in, which I don't mind, if that's his bag, until it has consequences for honest, genuine members of Nuts, including Sluffy.

https://www.facebook.com/natasha.whittam.7

(See also thread entitled How is the torygovernment doing?)

52Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 15:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We all know that Natasha is a character, that's not the issue. This site would have been a lot less fun without her. Sluffy claiming that the 3 accounts mentioned are all run by one person is the issue, he needs to either prove it without doubt or someone own up.

53Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 16:26

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:We all know that Natasha is a character, that's not the issue. This site would have been a lot less fun without her. Sluffy claiming that the 3 accounts mentioned are all run by one person is the issue, he needs to either prove it without doubt or someone own up.

Great, Norpig.  :clap: :clap:

Your post plus the one from BTID on the thread: How is the Tory/government Doing?  are all that has been needed as far as I'm concerned.

54Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 16:38

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Now he's happy here's a bit of The Hollies for Okocha.

I always thought they were as wet as a haddock's bottom but its all down to taste.

55Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 16:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I understand the frustration of xmiles, okocha, and , to some degree, Nat.
It was suggested on more than one occasion that Bonce and Breadman were one and the same. I let it go, and nothing came of it. But had it been constantly referred to, as is the case with the accounts in question, I'd have felt very hard done by, and would probably have thrown it all in. Question my sanity by all means, but I won't have my integrity questioned.
I'm pretty sure okocha and xmiles feel the same way. Whoever they are in the real world, they've only added to the site, and I can only applaud their patience.
We're becoming 'the story'. And that can only end one way.

56Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 16:48

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:I understand the frustration of xmiles, okocha, and , to some degree, Nat.
It was suggested on more than one occasion that Bonce and Breadman were one and the same. I let it go, and nothing came of it. But had it been constantly referred to, as is the case with the accounts in question, I'd have felt very hard done by, and would probably have thrown it all in. Question my sanity by all means, but I won't have my integrity questioned.
I'm pretty sure okocha and xmiles feel the same way. Whoever they are in the real world, they've only added to the site, and I can only applaud their patience.

Thank you.

As I have already said on another thread if sluffy stops describing this as a fake account I will not bring it up again.

57Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 16:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Thank you.

As I have already said on another thread if sluffy stops describing this as a fake account I will not bring it up again.
No problem. But I'll always think of you as Thelonious Monk.

58Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 16:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
No problem. But I'll always think of you as Thelonious Monk.

I'm flattered.

59Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 17:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

I'm flattered.
No problem man.

Integrity - Page 3 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wevidyuufj8rba8zz83pc1oh18rptijpmzm5bedy&rid=giphy

60Integrity - Page 3 Empty Re: Integrity Thu 11 Feb - 19:06

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:I understand the frustration of xmiles, okocha, and , to some degree, Nat.
Thanks for your helpful input, Bonce. My job requires me to be patient, strong and understanding, so I have always been willing to seek peace but, like you, I will not have my integrity questioned. I have been perfectly reasonable and polite despite the gross, unfair allegations.

The way it's beginning to work out, I can see that Sluffy has been misled/duped, so if he will accept that he has been wronged by a fellow founder of the site, I'm perfectly happy to sympathise and move on.

I post on the BBC website and on facebook occasionally to keep in touch with friends and family. They are all wonderful people and we share a mutual trust that has recently been lacking on here, making me sad, though not for myself, but for those who prejudge or sneer......you know who I mean.

The main perpetrator remains unmoved by his guilt, instead opting temporarily  to try to escape universal condemnation by requesting that all previous posts be deleted. He has returned. I await Sluffy's response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum