Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New found respect for Tenbob.

+2
Norpig
boltonbonce
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 15:23

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
It didn't take long to figure out that any ability you had, Walter, to think was somewhat impaired but there were clues in the words pea-brained pillocks. 

Let me explain. Potty-mouths are typical of pea-brained pillocks. Its what you might call their language of choice.

New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Unname13

22New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 15:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
It didn't take long to figure out that any ability you had, Walter, to think was somewhat impaired but there were clues in the words pea-brained pillocks. 

Let me explain. Potty-mouths are typical of pea-brained pillocks. Its what you might call their language of choice.
Thanks for the feedback you cunting bollockhead, much appreciated. Have a nice day now  Very Happy

23New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 15:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't leave you two alone for a minute. Smile

New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fbx928mvv47dd9hdgw229cxj9njq2p3m58kaohfl&rid=giphy

24New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 15:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Thanks for the feedback you cunting bollockhead, much appreciated. Have a nice day now  Very Happy
Finding your level, I see.

Have you thought of getting together with y2johnny and pooling your vocabulary.

OR why not ask Okocha. He might know where you can both get some anger management training on a BOGOF basis.

25New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 15:49

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've always respected Tenbob as a man of great capacity.

26New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 15:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I've always respected Tenbob as a man of great capacity.
Capacity to bore the arse off people whilst thinking he's superior?

27New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 16:15

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Capacity to bore the arse off people whilst thinking he's superior?
If you ever had a thought, you'd be dangerous

28New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have lots of thoughts, at the moment they involve making a voodoo doll of you and inflicting lot of injuries on it. Have a nice day now  Very Happy

29New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's the weekend, just chill out Norp.

30New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:It's the weekend, just chill out Norp.
It's the only fun i'm getting at the moment  Very Happy

31New found respect for Tenbob. - Page 2 Empty Re: New found respect for Tenbob. Fri Feb 12 2021, 16:26

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Three points tomorrow already in the bag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum