Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gregg Wylde to Carlisle

+9
MartinBWFC
Barryjw
WhiteBic
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:12

According to reports Gregg Wylde is close to making a loan move to Carlisle United. Another one of Coyles quality signings.

How long before Sordell is loaned out to Bury?

2Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle you genius.

3Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

really disappointing.

4Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneOinCoyle wrote:According to reports Gregg Wylde is close to making a loan move to Carlisle United. Another one of Coyles quality signings.

How long before Sordell is loaned out to Bury?

Fcuk me, this is unbelievable! I watched Wylde play against Crewe and Morecambe pre season and I thought he was going to be a good un. He made one of the goals at Morecambe with a perfect cross having beaten the full back on the wing.

O Halloran lasted one game at Carlisle because he didn't get picked.

I just can't weigh this one up at all. If the argument is that we have too many wingers with Chungy, Eagles and Petrov then why the fcuk did we pay £500,000 for him in the first place?

Totally and utterly fcuking baffling.

5Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:36

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If I was Wylde- I'd tell Coyle to go and stuff himself and ask for a transfer in January. It took months to land him from bankrupt Rangers- no doubt wthh all sorts of promises about how great he would be in the Premiership. We haven't seen him yet in a competitive match

If this rumour is true, then it shows Coyle to be beyond redemption.

He's now becoming an embarrasment

6Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O'Halloran and Joe Riley are two prime examples of young players who have come through the academy and should now be blooded in at this level. I'm not sure what they have done wrong but they are unlikely to even make the subs bench. From what I have seen of Riley I would rather have him than Mears.

7Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm of the opinion that Wylde could easily command a place in the first team at almost all Championship clubs.

and by first team i mean the first team squad

8Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If this is true it's got to go down as one of coyles poorest transfer to date, he fights tooth and nail to land him last season and even goes through all that UEFA crap to get him in the team for the relegation battle run in and when he does get him doesn't play the poor lad and lets him go on loan!

Bet he wished he had stayed at Rangers.

9Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm of the opinion that Wylde could easily command a place in the first team at almost all Championship clubs.

and by first team i mean the first team squad

I've only seen him play twice but I liked what I saw. He has a decent burst of speed and isn't afraid to take defenders on. I reckon he has fallen out with Coyle. There is no other reason for shipping him off to the football equivalent of being sent to Coventry.

10Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 13:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apart from Eagles and Kevin Davies.

No one in our team has "nailed down" their starting place IMO.

So it's baffling to see fringe players going out on loan.

(if this is true of course)

11Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 14:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan has made the No 1 slot his own and I reckon Warnock will claim the right back slot. I can't see Mark Davies or Spearing being dropped.

12Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 14:04

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nowt surprizes me ....

Of course I have not seen him play .....but for me Petrov is finished so why not give that lad a game.

I also heard that we have just loaned out SKD to Millwall ....... ensuring they don't score against us......anything for 3 points I say.

13Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 14:59

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I heard this on saturday at the game that he would be going out this week. He did look good at Morecambe and Crewe but that's not exactly tough opposition.

14Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 15:22

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I didn't see the Morecambe game other than the highlights, but Wilde's short cameo in the Crewe game looked promising. He is clearly down the pecking order at the moment and so a few games at lower league level will benefit him more than festering in the U21s. I believe his opportunity will come shortly.

Trotters posts referring to Warnock and the right back berth is curious as he has spent his entire career to date playing at left back, left/central midfield

15Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 15:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barryjw wrote:I didn't see the Morecambe game other than the highlights, but Wilde's short cameo in the Crewe game looked promising. He is clearly down the pecking order at the moment and so a few games at lower league level will benefit him more than festering in the U21s. I believe his opportunity will come shortly.

Trotters posts referring to Warnock and the right back berth is curious as he has spent his entire career to date playing at left back, left/central midfield
Exactly, he has spenty his whole career on the left, but this is Cpyle we are talking about!

16Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 17:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Barryjw wrote:...Trotters posts referring to Warnock and the right back berth is curious as he has spent his entire career to date playing at left back, left/central midfield
(cough)Sam Ricketts(cough)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 18:04

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

another one for the future Owen??????

18Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 18:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:

My mistake, I meant Warnock claiming the L/B slot. Coyle seems to favour Mears at R/B Mears but I would prefer Ricketts or Riley.

19Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 19:45

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Barryjw wrote:

My mistake, I meant Warnock claiming the L/B slot. Coyle seems to favour Mears at R/B Mears but I would prefer Ricketts or Riley.

So would every other bolton fan but coyle worked with mears at Burnley which pretty much assures him a starting place.

20Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Empty Re: Gregg Wylde to Carlisle Fri Oct 05 2012, 22:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's got quite a track record of bringing young Scottish footballers down here who he doesn't play, mainly because they aren't good enough in the first place.

Brian Easton - who is now at Dundee FC but not getting a game.

Kevin McDonald - who is playing in League 1 with Sheff Utd. He's the one who went to the 110 club in Burnley at half time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum