Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL - Should Maddison play again for us?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Should Maddison play again for us?

POLL - Should Maddison play again for us? Vote_lcap22%POLL - Should Maddison play again for us? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
POLL - Should Maddison play again for us? Vote_lcap56%POLL - Should Maddison play again for us? Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
POLL - Should Maddison play again for us? Vote_lcap22%POLL - Should Maddison play again for us? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well should he?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No in my opinion, he thinks he is far better than he is and has offered nothing in any of the games i've seen him in. He got a start on Saturday and did nothing to justify it and got taken off at HT.

When he was on he spent all his time rolling around or trying to play a Hollywood ball. Just for the ridiculous headband alone he should be packed off back to Charlton.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Desperate sub imo. 
Hasn’t replicated the form he once showed although he must have done a decent job in training to earn a start. However in our team we only play well when we dominate midfield and with Maddison effectively being a passenger so far we lose that dominance when he plays.
If we end up in the playoffs needing a goal in the last 10 minutes and we’ve tried everything else he’d be a decent Hail Mary.

He wasn't much worse than the rest of our midfield against Harrograte first half, credit IE for taking decisive action, Thomason was my man of the match and showed great energy.

We need every player we can get going in to the final few games, so off the bench for me.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He’s clearly not all there in the head, good player when he wants to be but the type that suffers in adversity.

He’s no longer a bolton player

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen he has now officially left BWFC due to well-being concerns.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Problem solved.

Now get Sarcevic back for the run in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum