Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you do - Sarcevic or Thomason?

+5
wanderlust
Keegan
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y. wrote:Just in Dapo, can’t remember having a player like him who can so consistently beat a man for a long time, has a tendency to over play but he’s a real asset.

We must watch different games, I end most games feeling completely frustrated with Dapo. I feel he has it in him to be a good player, but his end product has been dire. Has he scored or created a goal even?

He has 2 assists, 0 goals. Chances created per 90 is one of the highest too

Highest for our squad or in the league?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In our team.  Stats are above

Missed that, cheers.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thomason will probably get us a lot of money in 2 or 3 years. He's a good player, tricky and determined, and never happier than taking someone on. Still rough around the edges, but definitely a star in the making.
Dapo was good, isn't now, and produces nothing to show for what, at times, is brilliant footwork. Elbouzedi is an excellent player, and fast. I still don't understand why he hasn't been in the team more. He's the speed we need at this time. 
Isgrove is good but his play is sometimes aimless, although when he's on song, he's very good.
Sarc is a player we need, but lets not forget how he was fading in and out of games even before his injury. Would he be in the right mind-set for these last 3 games? (I would say, probably). However, I think Thomason can be counted on at this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum