Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sat May 15 2021, 13:53

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm typically disappointed when our season comes to a close but find myself quite relieved this morning. I think I'm happy that the season is over. It's probably down to a nervy end to the season before promotion was finally secured and I can't have my weekend ruined by a football result.

I've little to no interest in the Premier League these days and couldn't give a shit about who finishes 4th.

Even the Champions League final has had the gloss taken off it somewhat because it's two English teams although it will be interesting to see Guardiola and Tuchel go head to head.

I didn't even realize until just now that it's the FA Cup final day today. Chelsea v Leicester... meh... can't say I'm a Brendan Rogers fan although he's doing a very good job.

Do you have any interest in it? Who do you want to win?

2Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Re: Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sat May 15 2021, 14:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As Chelsea were one of the so called 'big six', I want Leicester to win.

Won't ruin my week if they don't though. Last Saturday was the big day for me, and I'm just about coming down.

No Chatbox for a while, and I can see Nuts going into hibernation based on the lack of postings over the last week.

Even Bob's gone quiet.

3Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Re: Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sat May 15 2021, 17:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me. Two good footballing sides and I'm watching the preamble now.
That said I'd be surprised if it starts off an open flowing game but a goal either way should sort that out.

4Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Re: Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sat May 15 2021, 19:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea didn't do anywhere enough to deserve to win but have to point out that the VAR decision against them was bad.
When very fine margins are involved, the same applies to when the pass is made and it had clearly already left his foot in the VAR tape at the point Chilwell was adjudged offside.
Wind the tape back to the actual point of contact with the ball and Chilwell may well have been onside.

5Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Re: Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sat May 15 2021, 22:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Re: Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sun May 16 2021, 02:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Hopefully that'll be Sharon some day.

7Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Empty Re: Chelsea v Leicester. Who cares? Sun May 16 2021, 15:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Does he know Sharon ?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum