Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly not the people of Africa, there's no bugger there.

Crap competition made up of crap players.

2Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed. Absolute bollocks.

3Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Some of the goalkeepers in the african cup of nations make Bogdan look like fucking Buffon.

4Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It kicked off in Nelspruit yesterday. Zambia ( the current champions ) drew with Ethiopia who only had ten men. How the fcuk Ethiopia can muster a football team is beyond me. Whenever I see the buggers on telly they are always holding out the begging bowl as if they haven't got two ha'pennys to rub together. Perhaps the footy team were sponsored by Bob Geldof?

5Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Wouldn't be surprised to see your mate Dar playing for one of these teams RT.

6Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigeria have a decent squad but I am not sure how Dar stacks up against them. He is more of a rapper than a dribbler.

7Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Empty Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Who Cares? Tue Jan 22 2013, 20:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only ever watched it once, Just to keep an eye on our boy okocha and that was years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum