Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll

+10
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Growler
okocha
wanderlust
Whitesince63
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you want England to Win, Lose or Draw tonight?

The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap80%The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll Fri Mar 24 2023, 10:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Who cares. Bolton will be playing at Wembley in about a weeks time.

I will be enjoying my soapy bath and not watching this shite!

You soapy-arsed tit, this is Euro Champs qualification, not some Mickey Mouse tournament where most teams played as many reserves as they could get away with.

Maguire already given away a goal, just waiting for Phillips to gift Italy the inevitable equaliser.

I'm not going to let Southgate and his England team hoodwink me into supporting them again.

They are always a let down. They are massively overpaid ponces.

42The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll Fri Mar 24 2023, 10:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Didn't watch it, Dragons Den was on the other side.
I watched Huddersfield v St. Helens.

43The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll Fri Mar 24 2023, 11:20

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well done Harry Kane. I thought we had a pretty good first half but were bloody awful in the second. We should be crushing average opposition like them.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Southgate's replacement does with this glut of talent. Sooner the better for me.

44The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: The Boring, Boring Southgate Poll Fri Mar 24 2023, 11:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange one. On the face of it the result was superb, but the capitulation in the second half was typical England under Southgate. When we have a lead we seem to defend deeper and deeper until we've got the entire team on the edge of our own penalty area.

He needs to rethink the Rice/Phillips central midfield partnership, they simply aren't good enough to dominate any half decent team.

It's clear Southgate hasn't learnt from past mistakes which is why the FA should have gone for a new manager after the World Cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum