Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you on the wall of Fame?

+3
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hat's off to you (and everyone else) if you are!

:clap:

2Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 13:12

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I should be on, might have a peak tomorrow!!

3Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If my name isn't first on the list there will be trouble. I don't want my name mixing with the likes of Norpig & Bonce.

4Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 14:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If my name isn't first on the list there will be trouble. I don't want my name mixing with the likes of Norpig & Bonce.
Yes, not happy to mix with them but happy to make a sandwich with them with you being the filling. :biggrin:

5Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 14:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If my name isn't first on the list there will be trouble. I don't want my name mixing with the likes of Norpig & Bonce.
I'm sure yours will be highlighted, Nat. I'll be at the bottom, near a drainpipe.

Better get the magnifying glass from under my pillow, I might need it.

6Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 14:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One more thing Nat. If my name gets vandalised, you're going on one of my lists.

7Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 15:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Better get the magnifying glass from under my pillow, I might need it.

I'm not sure what the size of your willy has to do with this.

8Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 15:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Yes, not happy to mix with them but happy to make a sandwich with them with you being the filling. :biggrin:

You massive spanner. This attempt to resurrect The Bumchums needs shutting down before it gets legs. Norpig & Bonce don't need much encouragement.

9Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 16:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm not sure what the size of your willy has to do with this.
I lost my reading glasses. There's no need to raise my willy.

10Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 18:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Yes, not happy to mix with them but happy to make a sandwich with them with you being the filling. :biggrin:

You massive spanner. This attempt to resurrect The Bumchums needs shutting down before it gets legs. Norpig & Bonce don't need much encouragement.

Laughing

11Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Fri Aug 06 2021, 19:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not checked yet, but i paid my dues .

12Are you on the wall of Fame? Empty Re: Are you on the wall of Fame? Sat Aug 07 2021, 11:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I should be on there, i'll take a look later to double check.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum