Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Did You Leave Home?

+6
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Horwich white
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1When Did You Leave Home? Empty When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 10:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to a report there are around 1.6m people aged 20-40 living with their parents. Some by choice, some because they can't afford a deposit or rent on a place of their own.

Are you still living with your folks? If not, at what age did you fly the nest? Was your first place a dump?

I left home at 18 to go to Uni and never went home. Everyone should be forced out at an early age, it can be the making of you.

2When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 10:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

18 left for uni, but returned home for 18 months, after uni, to save up for a deposit on a house - then after that never looked back. Current abode is a penthouse apartment over looking the city theatre, the city lake and in the middle of the city centre.

3When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 10:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

19 for me, left Bolton and moved to Surrey, never went back, lived all over the place in the south over the yrs.
Now in Devon on my estate.

4When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 10:57

Left when I was 19, moved back for 3 month when I was 28 and homeless.

5When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 11:01

Horwich white

Horwich white
David Ngog
David Ngog

21 when i got sent down Twisted Evil

6When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 11:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nineteen for me. Got a steady job and moved into a one bedroomed flat. Never looked back to be honest but I did go home at weekends with my washing!

I used to give my mum £40 a month for housekeeping even though I was only there at weekends.

7When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 11:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

12 but got caught and taken home by the cops, then 15 but got caught and taken home by the cops, well known to Salford police for running away got caught in glossop first time and and moss side the second. Then 16 for good when the bastards couldnd't bring me back. Went to streatham and and lived with 3 older girls in a squat had a great time. Came back to Manchester lived in a flat over a Macfisheries shop in deans gate with an older woman who was a bit part actress who wanted me for sex and to mother me, fucking good time I had there.Met some famous northern actors actresses,you wouldn't believe who I have shagged. Got into some dangerous spots involving Manchester gangsters who were involved with actors who were dodgy. Saw two people killed in the late sixties not nice.

8When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 12:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You would be surprised at how many famous Manchester footballers from the sixties who were involved in the Manchester gangster scene.

9When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 12:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: Got into some dangerous spots involving Manchester gangsters who were involved with actors who were dodgy.

Fred ' The Butcher ' Elliott ?

When Did You Leave Home? 5ycnp

10When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 12:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't Louis Edwards take out a contract on Fred ?

11When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 14:22

I still live with my Mum, why wouldn't I? Clothes washed and ironed. Food on the table three times a day. Free board. Goes to her sisters when I bring a slag back. Perfect. Why would anyone want to leave home?

12When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 14:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Didn't Louis Edwards take out a contract on Fred ?
Did you ever hear of Listons Bar in piccadilly manchester RT?

13When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 14:42

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't at some time or other taken out a contract on Fred.

14When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 14:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I first left home at 16, lived with a mate for a bit, then home, then mates, then made my way to Halifax..and the rest, as they say, is history...

15When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 15:11

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

brought my own house at 20

16When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 16:15

LW23 wrote:brought my own house at 20

Was it a caravan?

17When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 21:39

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

OneOinCoyle wrote:

Was it a caravan?
no a terraced house £25k put £5k down and lent £20k

18When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 21:51

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Our first house was a terraced cost £3,999 in 1974.

Put down a Grand deposit.

19When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 21:52

LW23 wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:

Was it a caravan?
no a terraced house £25k put £5k down and lent £20k

Ok I understand now.

20When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Sun Oct 14 2012, 22:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Did you ever hear of Listons Bar in piccadilly manchester RT?

Don't remember that one AD. Whenever we hit Manchester it was the Swinging Sporran with all the UNI talent and The Old Monkey ( cheap Holts beer)

I can remember the Millionaires Club run by the Stringfellow brothers but it was too expensive for drinking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum