Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Did You Leave Home?

+6
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
xmiles
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1When Did You Leave Home? Empty When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The average age that people are leaving home has risen from 22 in 1982 to 27 in 2012.

When did you leave home? Was it your choice or did your parents chuck you out?

And for posters like Hipster, will you ever leave home?

2When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I left home to go to University at 18 i then had to move back home unfortunately when i was 23, I then moved away again at 25.

3When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I left home to go to University at 18 i then had to move back home unfortunately when i was 23

You were removed from Uni? Was it the stalking thing again?

4When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was only in University for 3 years, then i graduated. A lot of people leave for that reason.

5When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was only in University for 3 years, then i graduated. A lot of people leave for that reason.

Ha ha, good one. But you said "unfortunately" suggesting something happened.

6When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:23

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I left home just after I turned 19 to go to university.

After finishing my degree and postgraduate course, five years later, I returned home skint, found a job, saved up, and moved into my own house 18 months later.

I think there is a real north/south divide with this issue.

If you live in a nice part of the south east, unless you get a very highly paid job, you face a choice between staying in your parents home or living in a shit studio or one bedroom flat, or even not being able to afford to move out at all.

7When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:33

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

When I was 21 but it was a lot easier in 1971.

8When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I intended to leave home two Septembers back. I wanted to go to Oxford University, but my parents pressured me into going to Bolton.

So now that I'm at Bolton Uni, a thirty minute walk away, I've no need to leave nor could I afford to. I could stay in the halls of residence but they're absolutely awful!

When I've qualified and I've paid off my debts, I would like a place of my own. But it couldn't under any circumstances be outside of Bolton.

9When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I wanted to go to Oxford University, but my parents pressured me into going to Bolton.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:41

I still live at home and I'm in my thirties. And I wouldn't change a thing. My mam cooks and cleans for me, gives me space when I bring a slag home, and I've got £767 saved in my building society account. What could be sweeter?

11When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"My mam cooks and cleans for me"

So it's her fault in more ways than one.

12When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:55

Copper Dragon wrote:"My mam cooks and cleans for me"

So it's her fault in more ways than one.

Fault? There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing. I suspect most people are jealous deep down. Breakfast and tea on the table, clothes washed and ironed, bath run, toenails clipped - you'd have to pay big money to get someone to do all this. I get it for free. And my mam loves it. She does the same for my brother.

13When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:56

i'm still living at home Sad

14When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 16:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Left Bolton when i was 19, best thing i ever did.

15When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Left Bolton when i was 19, best thing i ever did.

Why? What was wrong with your folks?

16When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 16:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I left home at 13 but they eventually caught me and took me back.
I jumped from the back bedroom window onto the outside bog and legged it up the alley to Brindle Heath railway goods yard where i hid in an open coal wagon.Ended up in the midlands somewhere where i then hid in a lorry and ended up in wales, where i slept in a mixture of barns and sheep sheds and a derelict house where i had my first sexual experience with a vagrant woman.She was clean though didn,t smell or anything but i reckon she was around 30-35 she showed me a lot i must say.I was knackered as she was very demanding, but she kept me fed for a week just went out and got food from somewhere.I remember she had a tattoo of a fairy on her bum and she,d say slap me on the fairy young-un i like it.Eventually i got caught sleeping in a house i broke into very posh it was, the owners came back and called the cops and they worked out who i was and took me by police car a ford zephyr all the way back to salford and my parents were so glad i was back my dad kicked the shit outa me and then went and bought me home a double diamond and said get that down yer lad and if you run away again dont expect another double diamond.

17When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 17:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I still live at home and I'm in my thirties. And I wouldn't change a thing. My mam cooks and cleans for me, gives me space when I bring a slag home, and I've got £767 saved in my building society account. What could be sweeter?

And she rubs your little willy to help you sleep at night! No wonder she has to giev you space when you get your wart infected warthog home, otherwise it would be menage-a-trois!!!

I left home at 18 to go to Uni, but returned home when I was 24 due to family crisis, then moved out again when I was 28 and not looked back to moving home.

18When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 17:29

bwfc71 wrote:
And she rubs your little willy to help you sleep at night! No wonder she has to giev you space when you get your wart infected warthog home, otherwise it would be menage-a-trois!!!

I left home at 18 to go to Uni, but returned home when I was 24 due to family crisis, then moved out again when I was 28 and not looked back to moving home.

my girlfriend is well fit, much fitter than your made up bird.

Family crisis at 24? Herpes?

19When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 17:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

my girlfriend is well fit, much fitter than your made up bird.

now let me try to remember to Monday night when both appeared on Sky Sports camera's....

180kg, ginger hair, wart all over her face with 3 fags dangling down from her mouth and a triple cheeseburger in her hand - in fact you are well suited as, she could be you twin (I bet she is!!!!)

My bird is made up - as I not dating a bird!!!

I am dating a wonderful, brainy, woman, who just turned 21 last weekend!!!

I don't date birds, to many feathers for my liking!!!

20When Did You Leave Home? Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 18:14

bwfc71 wrote:
My bird is made up - as I not dating a bird!!!

I am dating a wonderful, brainy, woman, who just turned 21 last weekend!!!

I don't date birds, to many feathers for my liking!!!

Yeah, a brainy 21 year old is really going to date a chubby 40-something Bolton tosser. You made her up, admit it fatty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum