Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Did You Leave Home?

+6
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
xmiles
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 18:21

left home at 13, never looked back. spent 20 years bumming round europe

22When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 18:35

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I left home aged 17 when I joined the RAF. There then followed 8 crazy years before I returned to a civilian lifestyle initially living in the Islamic borough of Hounslow West before moving back to Bolton a further five years later. Got totally sick of the UK in 2002 and moved over here (Germany) with the missus and bin lid.

23When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 18:41

Do you get back for any Wanderers games?

24When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
My bird is made up - as I not dating a bird!!!

I am dating a wonderful, brainy, woman, who just turned 21 last weekend!!!

I don't date birds, to many feathers for my liking!!!

Yeah, a brainy 21 year old is really going to date a chubby 40-something Bolton tosser. You made her up, admit it fatty.

Not chubby at all, pervy!!! Go to gym for at least 2 hours most days, and a good sex life...

Good own gowing business, looking at starting a franchise business, and good network of friends - you must be so jealous of my success.

Could I have got all this staying at home, with parents, or even in Bolton? Nope. I took the risk and its finally paying off...Very Happy

25When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats another one to add to my list for Messageboard Murders.

people who boast about going to the bloody gym.

26When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Thats another one to add to my list for Messageboard Murders.

Yes but it what one does at the gym you should be worried about........ Shocked

27When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:57

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Owen Owen Owen wrote:Do you get back for any Wanderers games?

I have not been back to the UK since March 2005 as my parents live in Spain and my Sister lives in New Zealand. My wifes dad lives mostly in Canada now and she doesn't talk to her mum, so I have no excuse to go back. Of course, I managed to get to the Scheisse Bayern game though ! I watch Granada news when I am not working as we still have Sky UK, and all I ever see are more examples of why I left in the first place. I would love to come over for the odd game, but it's hard to justify the cost really. To be honest I think I would be keener to make the effort if we were still in the lower leagues. I had a season ticket for many years before coming over here, and I didn't really like the Reebok, and going to places like Exeter midweek was more fun than a trip to Villa Park as an example. Someone made a comment on another thread about how many we used to take away to places like Chesterfield and Rotherham. Those were definately better days out than what you get nowadays, and of course a lot cheaper.

28When Did You Leave Home? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Did You Leave Home? Wed Apr 04 2012, 20:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I agree with you. Although I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the new slimline Mr Amos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum