Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him!

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm so bored of this Gary McKinnon story. He tried to hack US government computers and got caught. We've had a series of excuses, namely he was looking for proof of aliens, but now it's time to send him to the US to face trial.

Why do we fuck around so much? I could understand it if we were sending him to Pakistan or Jordan but this is the US we're talking about.

Am I alone in wondering what all the fuss is about?

2Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes

3Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They will kill him, he will get done for treason (or whatever its known as in the US)

either that, or they will offer him a job at the pentagon as hes obviously a pretty good hacker.

He never caused any trouble either, he simply had a look - more to prove he could do it than to actually cause any 'terror'.

Ok, the implications of what he could have done were huge, he could have started world war 3, but he didn't...

I think the US looking at the security of their networks and a good telling off is appropriate in this case, sadly this being the US I fear he will be killed...

4Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tell Obama to fuck off, he will be out of a job soon anyway.

5Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Once you had black ain't no goin back ,not this time.

6Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 10:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the medical experts he is suffering from Aspergers and may not survive the flight to America. What an absolute crock of crap.

He knew what he was doing and there was no mention of him having Aspergers before he was caught. He is unlikely to be sentenced to death but a prison sentence will stop him causing mischief on't tinternet for some time.

7Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Once you had black ain't no goin back ,not this time.

I trust this will be deleted.

8Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps it would have been better by saying once one has tried chocolate one rarely goes back to vanilla.

Mine was an ice cream saying but I think AD was referring to the fact that Obama was the USA's first black President.

9Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I like choc ices.

10Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 11:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I trust the mods will step in here.

11Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Perhaps it would have been better by saying once one has tried chocolate one rarely goes back to vanilla.

Mine was an ice cream saying but I think AD was referring to the fact that Obama was the USA's first black President.
Exactly RT i was saying he,s going to lose the election because he's a crap president, not because of his colour HN is such a prissy little PC hen.

12Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I trust the mods will step in here.

Shut up you fairy mary.

13Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why, what have you got against Choc Ices? I prefer a Magnum myself, once you've had one of those you can't go back to Asda Smartprice choc ices.

14Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Perhaps it would have been better by saying once one has tried chocolate one rarely goes back to vanilla.

Has HN not heard the ladies say once youv'e had black you never go back.

15Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Could this be a job for Large Hat?

16Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Why, what have you got against Choc Ices? I prefer a Magnum myself, once you've had one of those you can't go back to Asda Smartprice choc ices.
I like the real dark chocolate myself and its supposed to be good for your heart, the wife's not keen though she's more a milky bar girl or galaxy.

17Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 12:22

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What odds on Gary McKinnon for next Bolton manager?

Hand Mick McCarthy over to the Feds I say.

18Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 13:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A predictable ending, McKinnon will not be sent to the US because there is a risk he will try to kill himself.

So there you go criminals, if you want to slow down justice or even stop it, just say you will kill yourself if you're prosecuted.

19Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 14:09

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:A predictable ending, McKinnon will not be sent to the US because there is a risk he will try to kill himself.

So there you go criminals, if you want to slow down justice or even stop it, just say you will kill yourself if you're prosecuted.

oh come on, he's just a guy whose hacked in to a server for a bit of a laugh, ok the pentagon were the wrong poeple to fuck with, but lets be honest, he did it to show that he could.

the US goverment will also see it like this, however they will want to kill him as they will be fearful of 'the enemy' getting hold of him and 'utilising his skills'

basically, if your too clever, the CIA will kill you...

20Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Empty Re: Gary McKinnon: Just Send Him! Tue Oct 16 2012, 14:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He must be shitting himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum