Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man

+3
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A 15 year old boy from Mansfield has pleaded guilty to raping a 65 year old man.

I didn't think I'd ever type those words, but I just did.

There's just something especially sick about that. There is no hope for this 15 year old, it would be best for everyone if he was simply erased from the planet.

Have you ever heard anything more depraved?

2Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 13:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes nat i have a man raping a little baby.

3Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 13:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Yes nat i have a man raping a little baby.

This wins... also the below link is worse.

(The below does contain quite an upsetting and disturbing story - so be warned)

I only believe in the death penalty in certain cases - a 15 year old rapist i dont, I feel there are other things that can be done, however - for this, I would happily kill the man in question myself...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2218450/Robbie-Middleton-Will-horrifically-burned-victim-convict-alleged-killer-Don-Collins-grave.html

sorry for going a little off topic... but you asked.

4Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bullet to the head for these sick cunts.

Problem solved.

5Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not really because whoever is left behind still has to deal with psychological trauma of whatever they've experienced.

6Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:not really because whoever is left behind still has to deal with psychological trauma of whatever they've experienced.

but dealing with the physiological trauma of knowing what a member of there family have done is ok?

7Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So if you're tortured in a back alley and raped by a gang of sick twisted wankers, you'd automatically go back to normal if they're all shot.

I wouldn't but fair enough.

8Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I meant a bullet to the head of the victims too.

Problem solved.

9Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i can't argue with that.

10Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So if you're tortured in a back alley and raped by a gang of sick twisted wankers, you'd automatically go back to normal if they're all shot.

I wouldn't but fair enough.

lets not bother with punishment then full stop...

Its not going to make any difference to the victims is it...

11Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My point is what extra aid is it to have them shot?

12Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:25

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:My point is what extra aid is it to have them shot?

The victim knows the person who did it can't do it again. Peace of mind is a big thing in recovery from traumatic events such as rape.

13Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully Collins will get gang raped while incarcerated.

14Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think there is any peace of mind after being raped.

not speaking from experience but i'd be surprised if having the culprit shot is really that "comforting"

but if thats the evidence from psychologists fair enough.

15Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's just something I made up tbh.

Probably true though.

16Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:not really because whoever is left behind still has to deal with psychological trauma of whatever they've experienced.

Now that Largehat has gone I see you've stepped up to be the criminals friend.

17Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The crimes of people like Mr Collins are so despicable that the natural reaction is to ask for the death penalty. Personally, I have a better idea for them plus it would benefit society.

Instead of doing experiments on innocent rabbits and chimpanzees the scientists should be given permission to experiment on serial killers and psychopaths.

The benefits would be twofold. Firstly the scum are off the streets and secondly science would greatly benefit from experimenting on actual human beings.

It's a win win situation and nobody would complain.

18Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Now that Largehat has gone I see you've stepped up to be the criminals friend.

How on earth you could garner that from my statement i have no idea.

19Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:My point is what extra aid is it to have them shot?

The victim knows the person who did it can't do it again. Peace of mind is a big thing in recovery from traumatic events such as rape.

^ this...

20Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Empty Re: Boy Rapes 65 Year Old Man Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:31

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:The crimes of people like Mr Collins are so despicable that the natural reaction is to ask for the death penalty. Personally, I have a better idea for them plus it would benefit society.

Instead of doing experiments on innocent rabbits and chimpanzees the scientists should be given permission to experiment on serial killers and psychopaths.

The benefits would be twofold. Firstly the scum are off the streets and secondly science would greatly benefit from experimenting on actual human beings.

It's a win win situation and nobody would complain.
I would vote for this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum