Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman: I won't walk out on Palace for Wanderers

+3
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Looking more and more like it being Phillips, Lee and Darby to me as another name rules himself out.

BOOKIES’ favourite Dougie Freedman claims he would not walk out on Crystal Palace to link-up with Wanderers.

The Selhurst Park boss has been odds-on to succeed Owen Coyle for the last couple of days, but insists he is not thinking about quitting the South East London club.

“I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace Football Club, and when I picked the club up, we were in a dark place,” said the Scot. “I think I'm halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I'm not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im not really that arsed to be honest, the only one who excites me is OGS...and hes to special for us.

Its looking more like jimmy phillips everyday if im honest. It wilk get to the point were the club will get sick of the knock backs and either take MM or promote JP...id prefer the latter if im honest.

MM would be so megsonesque its depressing...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive used 'if im honest' way to much in that post, if im honest...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unless Bolton win their next three games no way will Phillips be getting the job.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't say this really upsets me, I know very little of Freedmans managerial ability and in truth is even less experienced than Di Canio.

If JP/SL don't work out I can honestly see this ending with Mick Mc being offered the job.

Horwich white

Horwich white
David Ngog
David Ngog

pip phillips, darby and lee, until ogs season ends at molde!!!Laughing

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't say this really upsets me, I know very little of Freedmans managerial ability and in truth is even less experienced than Di Canio.

If JP/SL don't work out I can honestly see this ending with Mick Mc being offered the job.

I just read this, stuck in traffic on the way to dunstable...thanks for fucking up my morning...

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha makes a fair point. JP will have to get some results using the same resources OC had. That's the only way he can prove his worth whereas other managerial applicants will just wave their CVs about. Tough call for JP as he'll be working with demotivated players, trying new tactics, possibly introducing different personnel (although I'd be surprised by that to start off with) and trying to stop us conceding - and all the while having pressure to turn around performances and get a few results. His will be by far the toughest job interview of the lot.

If he gets the job it will only be because he has turned us around - in which case he would fully deserve the job and would get my backing for what it's worth.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Ive used 'if im honest' way to much in that post, if im honest...

At least you're honest.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum