Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Kirkland Assaulted by Leeds Fan / Facebook page

+7
gloswhite
Lyric Todkill
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
LeedsWanderer
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

2Chris Kirkland Assaulted by Leeds Fan / Facebook page Empty Chris Kirkland Assaulted by Leeds Fan Fri Oct 19 2012, 22:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

..... and?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, this guy should be banned from attending matches.

but "attacked" is the word being used.

he put his hands in his face and gave him a push, Kirkland required 5 minutes treatment.... for what?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

shock...apparantly

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Take a look and read and you will see the guy is a complete tosser. No need to start getting sarcastic. If you dont like what I posted dont read it and comment.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[quote="LeedsWanderer"]Take a look and read and you will see the guy is a complete tosser. No need to start getting sarcastic. If you dont like what I posted dont read it and comment.[/quote. HN is just an arsehole. He's an even bigger arsehole than the twat in his avatar.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's be honest, who hasn't fantasised about running on the pitch and twating Zat Knight. Or David Ngog.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Let's be honest, who hasn't fantasised about running on the pitch and twating Zat Knight. Or David Ngog.

Roy Keane, myself

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I cant help but think he went down for 5 minutes becasue all players now have an inbuilt sense that if you are touched during a game, you fall down. If you look at how theatrical it was, you will see what I mean. I personally worry for the poor boy, for when he's out in crowds. He wouldnt get far, with clutching his face and falling over all the time.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jail and a life time ban from football grounds is what this thick twat has coming. Kirkland did go down a little easy though. Would he grab his face and fall to the floor if someone did that to him in a pub?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What do rugby players think of these pussies.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair to the guy it's completely different when you're surprised by your attack.

I was once walking my dog in the park when a football crashed into the side of my head. I was down for 10 minutes competely dazed. If I'd seen the football it might still have hurt but I wouldn't have stayed down.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kirkland did see the bloke though. He might've been surprised but it's not like he sucker punched him. Either way the Leeds dickhead is fucked. His name is all over the internet today. He's probably sat in a cell right now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's his name. I might know him.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, I can't believe that you just admitted to 'going down' for 10 minutes. Very Happy:D

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah, this guy should be banned from attending matches.

Maybe old news now, but he already has a life ban from away grounds!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:What's his name. I might know him.

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Football-fan-says-m-hooligan-ban-breach/story-13251413-detail/story.html

A friend of yours?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looked like a classic palm strike which can do more damage than a clenched fist. No room for this kind of loutish behaviour on the field of play.

He deserves a prison sentence and a lifetime ban. It's not as if it is his first offence. I wonder what his family and friends think of his behaviour ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gloucestershire Police have detained the oink this morning. I cannot see any appropriate sentence other than a prison spell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum