Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd.

+6
Whitesince63
karlypants
wessy
terenceanne
Norpig
wanderlust
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Tue Feb 01 2022, 22:16

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Solid win - Johnson had another fine game for me. New boys all look useful.
New lad probably in for Saturday.  Ian spoilt for choice at the moment.
For those who did not have the Ifollow commentary it seems that our goalie, Trafford has broken the all time BWFC clean sheet record with four in a row. Funny auld game when you consider he has barely had a shot to save over the four games.  That's statistics for yer.

22Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Tue Feb 01 2022, 22:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still not overly impressed with Bodvarsson. Hopefully he will improve.

23Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Tue Feb 01 2022, 23:01

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Excellent first half, thought Cambridge stepped up second half but we now have goals in this team, Bodvarsson worked hard and won a lot of headers so give the lad a bit of time. Charles is like shit of a shovel. Thought Morley looked good tonight and agree Johnson had a very good game.

24Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Wed Feb 02 2022, 01:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The Wanderers were well worth the win. We should have had a penalty by all reports, when Fossey was taken out - but 11 unanswered goals in 4 games? I'll have some of that thanks.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Wed Feb 02 2022, 07:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good win, we should have been out of sight by half time with all the chances we created.

We just look a lot more solid with 3 at the back and Fossey has been a great addition, we need to sign him permanently. I had my doubts about signing another young keeper but Trafford has been excellent so far and 4 clean sheets on the bounce is great.

The squad looks so much better now and that's without Lee and Dempsey so things are looking up and Evatt looks to have pulled off another January miracle.

26Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Wed Feb 02 2022, 11:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking at the "highlights" on the other thread, anyone who hadn't seen the game would have the impression that Cambridge were the better team and had the better chances.
Always seems to be the case with SKY/Quest. Where are our string of chances? The penalty claim?
We had 6 shots on target, they had ZERO.

Some very biased editing going on.

27Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Wed Feb 02 2022, 13:11

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:Looking at the "highlights" on the other thread, anyone who hadn't seen the game would have the impression that Cambridge were the better team and had the better chances.
Always seems to be the case with SKY/Quest. Where are our string of chances? The penalty claim?
We had 6 shots on target, they had ZERO.

Some very biased editing going on.
Totally agree thought i had been to a diffferent game lol

28Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cambridge Utd. Wed Feb 02 2022, 14:03

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:
Totally agree thought i had been to a diffferent game lol
Me too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: