Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting for a Police Commisioner.

+7
Lyric Todkill
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Voting for a Police Commisioner. - Page 3 Empty Re: Voting for a Police Commisioner. Tue Dec 18 2012, 12:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an absolute bloody rip-off. The government were complicit in promoting the EU identity card but now that it is no longer recognised you are not entitled to a refund ?

Rip-off Britain at its finest.

42Voting for a Police Commisioner. - Page 3 Empty Re: Voting for a Police Commisioner. Tue Dec 18 2012, 12:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:What an absolute bloody rip-off. The government were complicit in promoting the EU identity card but now that it is no longer recognised you are not entitled to a refund ?

Rip-off Britain at its finest.

Exactly ...

but some on here will still tell us our government metaphorically isn't fucking us up the arse with a 12" (black, white and yellow in colour to rule out any element of racism) dildo...

If you bought a car with a 5 year warranty and the engine blew up throwing oil and pistons all over the place after a month - you would be entitled to a new engine at least, at best a full refund.

but give the government £100 in good faith for a product that you find out 3 months down the line you cant use...

and your fucked. Twisted Evil

you can tell i have all 3 - Driving licence, passport and a useless bit of plastic with a strange circle of stars on the front...

43Voting for a Police Commisioner. - Page 3 Empty Re: Voting for a Police Commisioner. Tue Dec 18 2012, 12:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was toying with the idea of buying an EU ID just because it's less bulky than a passport and can fit in your wallet. I am glad I didn't go ahead with my fools errand.

44Voting for a Police Commisioner. - Page 3 Empty Re: Voting for a Police Commisioner. Tue Dec 18 2012, 12:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I was toying with the idea of buying an EU ID just because it's less bulky than a passport and can fit in your wallet. I am glad I didn't go ahead with my fools errand.

good job you read that then, i wouldn't be surprised if they still let you buy one...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum