Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers pass 8,000 mark for 2022/23 season ticket sales

+2
wanderlust
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanderers have passed 8,000 season ticket sales for the 2022/23 campaign.

Season tickets are currently available from a reduced price of £219 for adults and £35 for juniors.

The pricing structure was decided in consultation with the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust and the ‘Early Bird’ discount is set to run until Thursday, March 31.

“From the moment I was welcomed into the Bolton Wanderers family, the warmth, affection and loyalty I have felt from our supporters has never ceased to amaze me,” chairman Sharon Brittan told the club’s website.

“With each passing day I am very fortunate to witness that our greatest strength is the togetherness we share.

“The board and I passionately believe in rewarding loyalty and we have thought long and hard about how we could repay your support.

“We are cognisant that the cost of living is rising for everyone and that many people in our community will need to make careful choices about how they spend their money.

“Therefore, it feels right to help make those decisions a bit easier for our wonderful fans and that is why we are introducing savings for Early Bird tickets.

“The journey we are on is very exciting and we want you to be part of it, whether you are renewing your season ticket or plan to purchase one for the very first time.

“There is no finer sight than when we see our iconic University of Bolton Stadium in full song getting behind Ian and the team.

“We believe that these prices not only reward the loyalty current season ticket holders have shown us but also makes attending all our home games more accessible for the rest of our BWFC Family.”

Ian Evatt’s men are still aiming to be playing in the Championship next season.

The Whites are currently 11th in the League One table – nine points behind sixth-placed Sunderland with seven games still to play.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ST seems cheap to me. Even if all 8k were adults it's only £1.75m income. Need a lot more income from other sources to run a club of our size. Mind you we have empty stadium capacity to work with so they could do matchday specials for clubs and schools to boost the crowd and the coffers if they really want to follow through with their commitment to engage the community.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They have to be cheap to get people in watching a fourth season of lower divisions shite.I have bought one for the first time since the Championship days and only bought it due to the low price. With bumper sales up to maybe the 14,000 mark come August hopefully the revenue generated with pay for a couple of quality players to get the club out of the league or at least reach the play offs.I don't consider £299 for an ESU ticket to be giving them away but it's low enough to attract me back and should generate a lot more revenue than many clubs in the league have.Most of Derby, Sheff Weds, Sunderland and Ipswich will be in the league with more fans but we should be able to outspend most other clubs

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:They have to be cheap to get people in watching a fourth season of lower divisions shite.I have bought one for the first time since the Championship days and only bought it due to the low price. With bumper sales up to maybe the 14,000 mark come August hopefully the revenue generated with pay for a couple of quality players to get the club out of the league or at least reach the play offs.I don't consider £299 for an ESU ticket to be giving them away but it's low enough to attract me back and should generate a lot more revenue than many clubs in the league have.Most of Derby, Sheff Weds, Sunderland and Ipswich will be in the league with more fans but we should be able to outspend most other clubs
Bargain for us pensioners. I paid under £180 for my usual seat in the WSU.

On second thoughts they're probably trying to get us while we're still alive. Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bargain for us pensioners. I paid under £180 for my usual seat in the WSU.

The seats either side of you are only £10.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The seats either side of you are only £10.
You cow! At least it's not because my arse needs three seats!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back Growler! Been a long time since you've posted on here  Very Happy

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The club have updated the figure to 9,000 sales today. Hopefully they will be very busy selling more the next few days

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Season tickets are  back on sale today.The price for an adult in the East Stand Upper is now £379 compared to £299 for the early birds.The final sales figures of just over 12,000 was good but not great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum