Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 'first in the queue' for Liverpool youngster Conor Bradley

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 'first in the queue' for Liverpool youngster Conor Bradley 13894867

Wanderers are reportedly looking at Liverpool youngster Conor Bradley as Ian Evatt aims to bolster his right-back options.

The Whites had been keen to bring Marlon Fossey back to the UniBol after a successful loan spell last season.

But Evatt has now moved on from the Fulham man, who has at least two offers from Championship clubs.

Wanderers have now turned their sights to Liverpool starlet Bradley, according to a Patreon report by Alan Nixon.

The 18-year-old made five appearances for the Reds last season, featuring in a 2-1 win against AC Milan in the Champions League.

He has also been capped seven times by Northern Ireland, having made his debut in a 3-0 win against Malta last summer.

Jurgen Klopp is said to be open to letting Bradley head out on loan this season as he continues his development.

Speaking earlier this month, the right-back told the Belfast Telegraph: “It’s been a mad year for me personally being called up to the senior team this time last year and then starting against Greece".

“I just try and take all that in my stride and keep working hard and keep doing what I usually do and I’m thankful to Ian (Baraclough) for giving me my chance, my debut and a couple of starts and I’ll continue to keep my head down.

“I’m developing both as a person and as a footballer which is the main thing for me. I feel I have come on leaps and bounds over the last year and hopefully I can do something similar from now until next year.”

Wanderers are also set to land Republic of Ireland youth striker Conor Carty after his release from Wolves.

The 20-year-old will link up with the club’s new B Team under Matt Craddock and Andrew Tutte.

Carty is understood to be one of several signings for the B Team to be announced in the coming days as the Whites aim to bridge the gap between youth and first-team football.

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum