Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why hasn't Sluffy been sectioned yet?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why hasn't Sluffy been sectioned yet? Empty Why hasn't Sluffy been sectioned yet? Sun Nov 27 2022, 19:15

Breadman

David Ngog
David Ngog

As I said the other night, I just popped back to see if this hell-site had improved any in the 7 or so years I've been away & it clearly hasn't.

And the main reason is obviously the lunatic running it.

I can only imagine the mental drivel I've missed during my hiatus but, given that the same mental shit is being posted now as when I decided to spew it on here, I'm guessing it's been pretty constant.

Al joking apart, it scars me a bit that somebody that obviously unhinged is allowed out in public.

What gives?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:As I said the other night, I just popped back to see if this hell-site had improved any in the 7 or so years I've been away & it clearly hasn't.

And the main reason is obviously the lunatic running it.

I can only imagine the mental drivel I've missed during my hiatus but, given that the same mental shit is being posted now as when I decided to spew it on here, I'm guessing it's been pretty constant.

Al joking apart, it scars me a bit that somebody that obviously unhinged is allowed out in public.

What gives?
Hard to believe you were sacked by ACAS. Very Happy

Why hasn't Sluffy been sectioned yet? Employment-law-and-acas

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum