Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman: The New Coyle?

+7
Lyric Todkill
doffcocker
chris_bwfc
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no doubt it was a good result today, but I saw something towards the end of the match that sent a shiver down my spine.

When Ngog got sent off Freedman clapped him as he walked off and then shook his hand.

Absolutely shocking. Why the fuck would you shake the hand of a plonker who just got sent off for no reason? This is exactly the sort of thing Coyle would have done, a manager should enforce discipline, not encourage these overpaid ponces to get sent off.

I am so cross about this. We're already on the slippery slope to ill-discipline.

Freedman out.

2Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If this gets any bites I'll be stunned.

:nono:

3Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You think it's right that the manager shakes the hand of a player who just got sent off? If Cardiff had equalised at the end he'd have looked very, very stupid.

And if Coyle had sone the same thing at Boro there'd have been a riot.

4Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ngog played well, Freedman knew it was stupidity but he was pumped up and just wanted to win every ball that arrived at a defenders feet.

If cardiff had equalised I doubt much of it would have been down to Ngog being on or off the pitch.

5Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:15

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I know this is a wind up but I personally thought it was a great touch, I would have been gutted if Dougie like shook his head and ignored him, N'Gog was amazing tonight and gave everything, he wouldn't have got sent off under Coyle because Coyle wouldn't have brought him on and secondly N'gog wouldn't have been arsed under Coyle to make a tackle.

That 30 mins by N'gog tonight was the best performance by a Bolton striker since we had Anelka. He absolutely superb.

6Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

add to the fact the first booking was a nonsense.

7Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not a wind-up at all. If Coyle had done this when we were losing there would have been an outcry about discipline.

A manager should never shake the hand of a player who needlessly gets sent off.

8Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:add to the fact the first booking was a nonsense.

It was, but Ngog knew he'd been booked o why do such a stupid thing? LACK OF DISCIPLINE!

9Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:19

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:add to the fact the first booking was a nonsense.

It was, but Ngog knew he'd been booked o why do such a stupid thing? LACK OF DISCIPLINE!
Once again :stfu: :bullshit: :stupid:

10Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton fans: clueless.

11Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:20

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bolton fans: clueless.
Are you not a bolton fan?

12Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's not a wind-up at all. If Coyle had done this when we were losing there would have been an outcry about discipline.

A manager should never shake the hand of a player who needlessly gets sent off.

Ngog wouldn't have had a good game under coyle so we will never know, I wouldn't say it was needless, he wanted to keep the ball up front to take some of the pressure off the back 4.

13Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sadly nat your ability to get bites is waining.

have a day off the forum and come back with some new material.

:good:

14Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Ngog wouldn't have had a good game under coyle so we will never know, I wouldn't say it was needless, he wanted to keep the ball up front to take some of the pressure off the back 4.

Aaron, I have no doubt you were last to be picked for football in PE so you know nothing about the game.

It is just as effective, if not more so, to simply block the player from passing by getting tight on him, rather than trying to tackle him.

PM me for more football tips.

15Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:23

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Hipster_Nebula wrote:sadly nat your ability to get bites is waining.

have a day off the forum and come back with some new material.

:good:
:clap:

16Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:

Aaron, I have no doubt you were last to be picked for football in PE so you know nothing about the game.

It is just as effective, if not more so, to simply block the player from passing by getting tight on him, rather than trying to tackle him.

I've won the premier league 3 times in 3 seasons on fifa 13, so don't tell me I know nothing about the game! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:25

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:

I've won the premier league 3 times on fifa in 3 seasons on fifa 13, so don't tell me I know nothing about the game! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol! :clap: :party: :rofl:

18Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

I've won the premier league 3 times in 3 seasons on fifa 13, so don't tell me I know nothing about the game!

I give up.

19Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

N'gog was different class tonight, had a goal wrongly chalked off, won a penalty, scored the winner with a superb touch, he looked excellent and he worked so hard.

It would be the biggest mistake ever for Dougie to have the hump with N'Gog after that - he wants players to play for him and having the hump with someone who worked the arse off would be just crazy.

It was nice Dougie waiting by the side of the pitch until Knight and Davies came off the pitch (after speaking to TV on the pitch) to praise their efforts. It was brilliant man management by Dougie today, I was so impressed.

20Freedman: The New Coyle? Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

It was nice Dougie waiting by the side of the pitch until Knight and Davies came off the pitch (after speaking to TV on the pitch) to praise their efforts. It was brilliant man management by Dougie today, I was so impressed.

I thought it was clever of Sky not to interview Mark Davies, even though he was clearly expecting it. He probably talks like David Beckham.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum