Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you have too much football?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can you have too much football? Empty Can you have too much football? Mon Dec 26 2022, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only asking because I've been watching it since around noon, and there are still games to come, taking me up to around 10pm.
Don't mind a Super Sunday on Sky, but all day football is a bit much.

2Can you have too much football? Empty Re: Can you have too much football? Mon Dec 26 2022, 17:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was watching the games on Amazon Prime but my internet kept conking out  Evil or Very Mad

3Can you have too much football? Empty Re: Can you have too much football? Mon Dec 26 2022, 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was watching the games on Amazon Prime but my internet kept conking out  Evil or Very Mad
I'm watching Liverpool at the moment, with Arsenal kicking off after that. Amazon have had a busy day.

4Can you have too much football? Empty Re: Can you have too much football? Mon Dec 26 2022, 22:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can definitely have too much Bolton, but I'm happy to watch the Premier League all day.

5Can you have too much football? Empty Re: Can you have too much football? Tue Dec 27 2022, 08:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You can definitely have too much Bolton, but I'm happy to watch the Premier League all day.
I made it to the Arsenal game, but only watched the first half. I was eager to try on my new pyjamas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum