Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Last one out of Bolton turns the light off!' - Evatt urges town to attend final

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Last one out of Bolton turns the light off!' - Evatt urges town to attend final 16499967

Thousands of Wanderers fans will be scrambling for tickets to the Papa Johns Trophy final at Wembley from 10am this morning.

The club has requested that supporters stay patient and take their time booking their spot for the April 2 showpiece, with more than 38,000 seats available on the east side of the stadium.

Ian Evatt’s side go in search of more League One points at Portsmouth this evening with the Bolton boss determined to put thoughts of the final to the back of his mind.

“It can’t be a distraction for us,” he told The Bolton News. “But I do think it can help with momentum and give us something to look forward to.

“I am delighted that the supporters are going to have a big day out and I’d really hope the last one out of Bolton turns the light off.

“It is going to be a really good game, and I hope it will be a great day for them because it is two good teams who will try and play their own way and try to win it.

“More importantly for us it is a celebration after all the c*** we have dealt with over the last few years, maybe this game can be used for that purpose?

“For us, we are fully focussed on the next four fixtures, and we know what we need to do in those games to give ourselves a chance.

“It is something to look forward to from our perspective but not a distraction.”

Wanderers’ squad flew down to Portsmouth yesterday to help minimise a potentially sapping journey and were buoyed by the news that Vic Adeboyejo will be fit after getting a knock on his knee in Saturday’s win against Port Vale.

The eighth and final game of a condensed February will pit the Whites against an improving Pompey but Evatt is hopeful his side can continue a solid run of form.

“It makes it easier when you are winning football matches and we got two really good results last week on the back of some disappointment at Wycombe, which was exactly what I wanted and expect. I’d hope we can get back to something like our normal performance level now on Tuesday night,” he said.

“It has been pretty hectic and we knew that this month could define our season, and thus far we have had a pretty good one. We need to finish strongly in this block of fixtures before a mini-break and refresh. It is still all to play for.”

Nearer to home, the ticket rush will start at 10am. Season ticket holders will be able to secure two tickets during phase one. A maximum of six tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Client Reference Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Tickets will NOT be available to purchase in person from the club, or via the normal ticket office number. They can ONLY be ordered from 10am this morning online - via www.eticketing.co.uk/bwfc - or a special Ticketmaster phone line on 0844 453 9940, which is open from noon.

The telephone line is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and calls cost /60p per minute plus your standard network charge if you call from a mobile.

Ticketmaster booking and delivery fees apply to all tickets (£2.50 and £1.50).

Ticket prices are as follows: Cat 1 - £60 Adults, £45 Young Adult, £30 Conc, Juniors £10; Cat 2 - £48 Adults, £36 Young Adult, £24 Conc, Juniors £10; Cat 3 - £42 Adults, £31.50 Young Adult, £21 Conc, Juniors £10; Cat 4 - £36 Adults, £27 Young Adult, £18 Conc, Juniors £10; Cat 5 - £28 Adults, £21 Young Adult, £14 Conc, Juniors £10; Cat 6 - £20 Adults, £15 Young Adult, £10 Conc, Juniors £10.

Tickets are available online via Wanderers' Ticketmaster site from 10am.

OR via the Ticketmaster Call Centre by calling 0844 453 9940 from noon.

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum