Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elias Kachunga bids farewell at end of contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Elias Kachunga bids farewell at end of contract 16117701

Elias Kachunga looks to have paid an emotional farewell to Wanderers in a message on social media.

The former Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday man – who is out of contract this summer - wished the club well for the future and thanked them for their support in the past two seasons.

Kachunga played 91 times after signing on a free transfer in August 2021, scoring eight times, including in both the semi-final and final of the Papa Johns Trophy.

Writing in a message on social media, the 31-year-old said: “After a few days, it still hurts knowing we could not finish the job. We would have loved to take everyone to Wembley for a second time.

“Thankyou to all the supporters who have been there for the whole season and thankyou to the people who have supported me personally too.

“I would like to wish Bolton all the best for the future.

“Special thankyou to the amazing staff who have always taken care of me and my family, I will keep this always in my heart.

“Keep smiling and God bless you all. Kacha.”

Wanderers have seven first team players out of contract in June, with talks due to take place between manager Ian Evatt and Jon Dadi Bodvarsson, Kieran Lee, MJ Williams, Joel Dixon, Josh Sheehan and Lloyd Isgrove.

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum